DSC00584.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

not bad at all good setup. I bet it is hell getting to the knives or flashlights in a hurry without removing the pack.

all of the stuff in the first three pics fits neatly into the three small containers, wich all fit into the small section of my maxpedition pack

Looks great. I've got my Basic 9 lashed to mine, plus a Batman-esque padded Molle belt with, among other items, my Mud Razor.

I've got one of dem CRKT desert folders. I hope yours is tighter than mine. After this one, I won't buy another.

not bad at all good setup. I bet it is hell getting to the knives or flashlights in a hurry without removing the pack.
the bag goes in my truck, i have several very similar set ups, however you can bet the moment i actually need the bag alot of its contents will go on my belt if a version of it isnt there already.

Looks great. I've got my Basic 9 lashed to mine, plus a Batman-esque padded Molle belt with, among other items, my Mud Razor.

I've got one of dem CRKT desert folders. I hope yours is tighter than mine. After this one, I won't buy another.
man arent they junk????? i keep it for a true throw away....

Cool! What is the white thing on the bottom and what is the jacket? Man, I'd worry about that upside down carry. It must be secure eh?

Cool! What is the white thing on the bottom and what is the jacket? Man, I'd worry about that upside down carry. It must be secure eh?
the white thing on the base of my pack is a towel, however my light bag would go there, the wilson knife is super secure, the upside down caryy is pretty reliable with his sheaths....

I like the rig - But Valley I did not know you could fill out a pair of jeans sooo well.:thumbup: :D

that little silver thing was supposed to be a secret between just me and Gerber. Now everybody will want one. :grumpy: :p

Codger

Nice Rig.
I like the plastic containers. :thumbup:
I've been using zip lock bags to keep things "half way" organized, and to keep from pulling umpteen items out looking for one specific item.

1 space blanket
1 signal mirror
1 storm whistle
1 pack of 4 inch razor blades (for scrapers)
50 feet of snare wire
3 packs of emergen-c
1 tube of blistex
1 container of exedrin
1 shortened sawzall blade for flint
2-3 bic lighters
1 blast match
1 pack of chemical tinder
Lots of cotton with pj
Dental floss
One sewing kit, with just about everything
Fatwood
Gerber saw
Flint
Matches
Razor blades wrapped in elect tape
2 Crkt junk knife
1 flashlight that requires no batteries
Several carabineers
Sharpening stone in black case
2 stick sharpeners
1 disposable razor knife
1 compass
Several sharpies
4 energy bars
2 gerber multitools

3 socks
3 tshirts (one long sleeve)
1 bdu pants
1 light weight jacket (“water proof”)

Approx 200 feet of 550 chord

1 busse fbm
1 wilson combat tactical fighter (custom modified)
1 whistle compass
1 surefire flashlight and replacemet batteries
1 mag light with lots of aa batteries
Water treatment pills

Back