May Day! . . . May Day! . . . The 2021 "Knife-A-Day In May" Offer Is Here!!!

I was fortunate to snag a Klinkhammer the other night, it's in my hands. This is one wicked piece of Infi. The Cerakote job on these is amazing if you like that kind of thing. I just wanted one really and was a little dejected I'd missed out on a couple of the latest Ganzas. But this is really a nice ass piece of steel and I really love that bit of hollow grind and it's shaving sharp. I've got some tree trimming to test it out on and this thing feels like a real thrasher perfect for the job. Just happy I finally got one, great blade. Hats off to Klink for persevering in pressing the issue, it was all worth it! We probably wouldn't have it if not for all effort.

.... another classic way to solve a-knife-a-day is 1 locked thread/ day that will be unlocked at a certain time. Post in the thread to win, etc.
No emails to respond to at all.

Everyone can see if thay made it or not. 1 knife or 15.. works the same.

some drawbacks with the F5´ing and the fact that ppl will see who buys what, etc. 🤷‍♂️

All Busse has to do is list the winners and whatever is left, with the understanding that if you are not listed you did not score.😉

.... another classic way to solve a-knife-a-day is 1 locked thread/ day that will be unlocked at a certain time. Post in the thread to win, etc.
No emails to respond to at all.

Everyone can see if thay made it or not. 1 knife or 15.. works the same.

some drawbacks with the F5´ing and the fact that ppl will see who buys what, etc. 🤷‍♂️
aghh, would be easier but I feel like the forum refresh is a little more finicky and then its like layers of luck to score, like you need a perfect refresh, perfect paste of 'ill take the __', and click reply. I guess email feels nice since its like you just click send on a drafted message and your good. Might be easier too for slower internet connections/ cellphones

that said, with the forum you do instantly know if you won or lost, and theres more of that adrenaline pumping excitement as you scramble to hit reply in time😎🔪

A knife a day. We have seen 4 knives. Today is May 9.....
5 knives missing.

Back