Meet The Busse Combat Trustee Warden. . . Coming Sunday 3-20-2022 at 9:00PM Eastern

Buying one anyway, but I don't understand why it is so difficult for Busse to post more angles of a knife they want to sell to people. I suppose it is because there are people like me who buy it anyway...

Last edited:
Buying one anyway, but I don't understand why it is so difficult for Busse to post more angles of a knife they want to sell to people. I suppose it is because there are people like me who buy it anyway...
I assume this exact photo was the most appealing representation of the knife. When people start receiving them, and posting pictures. I’ll get to see what it really looks like. Unfortunately I’m gonna have to wait for those photos. If I end up really liking it. I will be able to snag one from the exchange.

I am sorry for not getting more pics posted. . . .

Here's my list of excuses:
[ ] Drank too much scotch and couldn't tell when the pic was in focus. . . .
[ ] Someone said " Free Beer" and all was lost. . .
[ ] I have ADHD and I . . . . Look a squirrel ! ! ! !
[ ] Arby's has a new Brisket sandwich and I was forced to choose between it and more pics . . . needless to say, the brisket was delicious!
[ ] A wild Canadian Goose attacked my 9 year old out by our pond and I had to chase it away. . .
[ ] Gas is over $4.00 a gallon . . .
[ ] I watched the news. . . .
[ ] My battery pack for my 10 year old Pentax pocket camera died and I can't operate any other camera!. . . (True story!)

I will try to get more pics posted. It is a fantastic little knife and more pics will hopefully show you what you can expect!

Sorry again.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

[ ] Arby's has a new Brisket sandwich and I was forced to choose between it and more pics . . . needless to say, the brisket was delicious!
[ ] A wild Canadian Goose attacked my 9 year old out by our pond and I had to chase it away. . .
[ ] My battery pack for my 10 year old Pentax pocket camera died and I can't operate any other camera!. . . (True story!)

I will try to get more pics posted. It is a fantastic little knife and more pics will hopefully show you what you can expect!

Sorry again.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Jerry I love your knives! But your tech guy needs to step his game up. Your site has 3 pictures of the knife for sale. They are all the same picture. 694C374B-6D9D-4134-9124-57E235CA620B.jpeg

Sorry again.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Those Canadian geese are no joke. They’re mean birds, and bigger than you would think when they get up close. Sharp teeth. Speed. Angry. Basically an apex predator.

Those Canadian geese are no joke. They’re mean birds, and bigger than you would think when they get up close. Sharp teeth. Speed. Angry. Basically an apex predator.
I had one pecking at my leg the other day. He was mad that he couldn‘t keep sunbathing in the sidewalk. lol

Sorry again.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Those Arby's brisket sandwiches are delicious. I understand that distraction.

I totally missed my ding. However, that means that I should have an unexpected arrival (now expected), today. I think.

Bummer. Checked again. Arriving tomorrow.

Pretty slick little guys.
mLEYwdU.jpg

FOm1MDS.jpg

Back