Meet The Jack Hammer 10. . . . Coming Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!

This is Not an April Fools joke my friends! (Amy threatened to quit if it was!) Actually, Amy threatens to quit every year on April first! Hmmm . . . I seem to have a bit of a reputation!

This one is for real!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

That's if you are the REAL Jerry Busse. We will need to establish your identity beyond a shadow of a doubt. I will ask you a question that only the real Boss would know the answer to.

At blade 2010, I met you while wearing jeans and a black shirt and you poured me a shot of pigs nose whisky and gave me a cigar.

What color shirt was I wearing?

It looks similiar to my Bushwhacker Mistress. The handle looks like it is more comfortable in the hand. Yes I am in on a comp[ and green Klink hammer, I like the sound of that.

I do not need another large knife. I do absolutely need the JH10. I do not need to be buying another knife. I will be buying the JH10. I do not need to make any excuses as to why I need to buy this knife. It is the right thing to do.

That big flat portion just BEGS for a fuller.

I like the design but Im still mixed with the rounded tang portion. Sticks out farther than the micarta and makes the handle feel a lot slimmer. Depending on the person this could be a pro or a con. For me personally its a hot spot.

What size wheel for the hollow bevel portion? Just to get an idea on what the grind may look like.

I’d love to see a deep dish hollow for a nice thin profile behind the edge! Make it slicey! Although it’s already at .210” to start so it might not need too deep of a hollow to achieve that unless the blade height is really short, especially given the saber grind.

That's a great-looking knife! Congrats PK!

I am a little surprised (not disappointed, per se) that there is no CBT on this like with the original JH.

I don’t mind the lack of CBT. Makes nice clean lines and clean profile. And since the blade height doesn’t look like it’s very tall, and it’s .210” thick, it’s probably not a very heavy blade to begin with. The need for CBT for weight savings is greatly diminished.
Now a fuller along the flat, as previously mentioned... THAT I’d be happy to see! For purely aesthetic reasons!

so not Jack Hammer II ? :(

Really looks cool :)

Congrats all around.

Back