Meet The Jack Hammer 10. . . . Coming Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    Yes I did. Now I have to decide what kind of sheath I want to make for it.:confused:

2. lmcq784

lmcq784 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Guys, help me out... I ordered two. A CF with Black canvas, and another CF Heater (Red/Blk G-10). But I also was considering a BIG DC Bruiser (Blue/Blk G-10)...

I could only afford two Max. Should I change my Heater to a Bruiser? :confused:o_O

I think I thought this long blade needed a dark handle to balance the aesthetics but I'm having mild second thoughts...

3. Private Klink

May 30, 2017
    Flip a coin.;)

4. lmcq784

Feb 5, 2010
    Thanks Klinky! That's precisely the insight I needed o_O

5. PABladeGuy

PABladeGuy Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I'm a big fan of the bruiser look

6. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom

Mar 17, 2020
    Sir, you don't need fancy finishes and colored handles. You only need the blood of your enemies on your blade for the most stylish look.

7. lmcq784

Feb 5, 2010
    Hmm so what you're saying is: Heater. Because it'll complement the blood that'll inevitably be covering my blade. Although I make no guarantees who's blood that may be... Hopefully not my own :confused::D

ironmike86 and Sonic Boom like this.
  8. Private Klink

May 30, 2017
    Excellent point!:D:thumbsup:

9. Maggot Brain

Maggot Brain Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Comp on Tan Canvas Fer’ this here feller... :)

10. Dadgummit

Dadgummit Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Has anyone seen actual pictures of the product beside the artist renderings in the first post? If I order it would be the CF with G10 upgrade. I know this will be an amazing product but I guess I am kind of old-school and like to see what I am ordering.

11. Maggot Brain

Jun 11, 2012
    Sounds like this will be standard OP from this point forward, if it keeps the cost down a bit then why not? It isn't like you ever really get to tell what YOUR knife will look like anyways, as there's only ever been a few handle/finish combo pictures ever demoed.

12. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Is it me or does $427 for 15 inches of such worked Infi sound like a really nice deal? Its a fairly full featured big knife that should excel in its intended tac / combat / fighter role.

13. Private Klink

May 30, 2017
    Sweet knife and deal all the way around!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014
    I decided on a forest green and a tan micarta Jackhammer with a Black leather sheath. I also ordered a Winkler belt knife since I've always wanted one and it was my birthday two days ago. I figured since the apocalypse is now here, why not. Anyways, that Jackhammer looks great. It will make a nice user.

15. Private Klink

May 30, 2017
    Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!:)

16. pmwc78

pmwc78 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Did we ever get a measurement on width? I'm trying to picture this compared to other Busse blades and knowing spine-to-edge would help tremendously.

17. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Last call on comp finish

18. Private Klink

May 30, 2017
    Get em' while you can at a great price!;):thumbsup:

19. Currawong

Currawong Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 19, 2012
    JH10 is an approx. 10" blade, Bushwacker Mistress is a 10.25" blade. I did a mockup and they look almost identical to me.

[​IMG]

20. Maggot Brain

Jun 11, 2012
    BWM seems a bit taller blade height, but agreed very similar shape indeed. I can't think of a better knife to cap my 2020 Busse budget off with, LOL. Of course, Jerry will continue to bring the heat and have me drooling like a rabid dog... BUT enough IS ENOUGH! A man has got to know his limits... :)

One thing is for sure, I know that I really love the TAC handles and this size blade should work just fine with it I would expect. I do, however, wish that the handle was Ultra Light Brigade machined under the tang... but that is one small gripe on an otherwise super sick blade!