MEGA RatManDu Coming This Wednesday 6/3/2020 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Dude, that’s just weird. You aren’t using Safari, are you?

Safari? :eek:

Only on the phone for things I never log into

Didn't have any issues with getting MSW or Trash 2, so no idea what's going on o_O

The ratmandu is one of my alltime favorites, it was also my stepping stone into busse and bussekin. Its only fitting to be my first .320.... at about 40 knives later no .320s ... yet :D

Was hesitant cause I love the custom shop RMD I have and don't want it getting lonely. Pulled the trigger on a SwampComp/Orange/Black G10. Really like micarta but time to try something new. Thanks Amy-O for help with the ordering process :).

The ratmandu is one of my alltime favorites, it was also my stepping stone into busse and bussekin. Its only fitting to be my first .320.... at about 40 knives later no .320s ... yet :D

The Ratweiler was my first Busse Kin and the RatManDu was my second.

Likewise, just got the Mega Ratweiler as my first Busse Kin not so many weeks ago and my totally effin awesome bronze coated green micarta RatManDu that just arrived! Palms are sweating waiting for that comp Mega RatManDu to join the pack.

Are ppl still waiting for dings on the Trash 2 ? Wondering if naturally those have to be unleashed first?....

Back