• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mega Ratweiler and SawManDu, both with Buy Brown Kydex

Status
Not open for further replies.

einsteinjon

Platinum Member
A couple up for sale, need to raise cash and thin the herd! Prices include shipping. Prefer USA sale, but would consider international on a case by case basis. If I sell international, we will need to work out an additional shipping charge. NO TRADES PLEASE, and PayPal FRIENDS & FAMILY only!!!

PICS: (F-16 previously SOLD)

Swamp Rat SawManDu
I am the original owner. Never used but does have light kydex marks. Green Micarta handle. David Brown kydex which includes large Tek-Lok. Comes with original cardboard sleeve also.
SOLD for the SawManDu and sheath

Swamp Rat Mega Ratweiler
I am the original owner. Never used and no kydex marks that I can find. Hammered Silver and Tan Micarta handle. David Brown kydex which includes large Tek-Lok. It might come with original cardboard sleeve if I can find it; pretty sure I have it somewhere but no guarantees.
SOLD for the Mega Ratweiler and sheath

Last edited:
I would like the SawManDu if still available.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Surfsidemel

Last edited:
Yes still available! Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. Never got a notification of a thread comment. Email incoming.

hello

i'm new here. web search brought me here. $315 for the Mega Ratweiler and sheath, all new?

I'll take it.

how does the payment work for you? i use paypal often. but never done friends and family.

hello

i'm new here. web search brought me here. $315 for the Mega Ratweiler and sheath, all new?

I'll take it.

how does the payment work for you? i use paypal often. but never done friends and family.
It's yours! Let me know your email and I will send you a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back