member vs. junior member?

I say all of us junior members should use this thread to earn our 30 posts! (or would that just be unprofessional?
smile.gif
)
I'm just joking, the title doesn't bother me that much.

Ya'll know Spark started something with that "Wacko" label Doc asked for. I love Steve Harvey's moderator scum bit. (Seriously Steve, we know you're a good guy and moderator...my beef was with Ty
smile.gif
!)

Okay...first members are more prolific earning them the loss of junior. But beyond that...seems we need member emeritus (for the elderly among us), biker member (Jim..that's for you and the Outsider), clipless member (you know who you are who can't stand clips on your folders), maker member (for the esteemed creators), OEM member (for the industry reps), member scribe (for the writers like Dexter), retail member (for our friendly suppliers with or without storefront), and for those of us whose locks are more than sparse, bald member
smile.gif
!

Whatcha say Spark??????? Can we? May we? Pretty please??? You can be web master, okay
smile.gif
!

ehehehheeehhehhehhhheeeee

------------------
-=[Bob]=-

I did NOT escape from the institution! They gave me a day pass!

[This message has been edited by bald1 (edited 11 February 1999).]

How about big member
smile.gif

Meaning what I have, not what I am!

Bernie

[This message has been edited by Bernie (edited 11 February 1999).]

I'm afraid that this changing Member status thing is going to get out of hand... I've got enough work already.

I just may have charge fee's for doing things like that...
biggrin.gif

Maybe we could start the "Buy Spark a New Computer" Fund with it....
biggrin.gif

Then move on to the "Buy Spark a New AR" Fund, and the "Buy Spark a new Motorcycle" Fund, and the "Buy Spark a new Glock" Fund...

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

I'm a member, she's a member, he's a member, wouldn't you like to be a member to.....

ok...so I'm bored....deal with it...
wink.gif

Jonathan

------------------
Live every day as if it was your last, for some day it shall be.

Well, folks, I just wanted y'all to know I'm now a "Member" of this forum. What a great feeling!

The next great feeling would be If I win that Cetano...

Just remember, there is only room on this forum for one whacko! I can lay claim to the title, as I loaned my Kit Carson #16 long 420V to a woman who was a 'flipper' (my son and I went to her and her husband's house for dinner). I saw she was doing it wrong, and showed her the 'right way' to abuse a knife. She went in the front room, and practiced for about 1/2 hour. There is now a flat on the stop pin, and slight play in the blade lock up.

If that doesn't qualify me for a whacko, I don't know what will. Walt

One step closer to member status, here.
biggrin.gif

------------------
************************* I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.

Christian: good quote! For those of you who don't know that of which we speak, there are basically two different types of mental disorders, personality (or character) disorders, and thought disorders.

People with personality disorders (passive agressives, sociopaths) make the people around them feel disturbed. People with thought disorders (paranoia, schizophrenia) feel disturbed themselves. Walt

bald1,

You missed severed member. I much prefer the junior status to that!
wink.gif

Walt,

You get my vote for most prepared Wacko on the forum.

Bob,

You also missed antipodean member
smile.gif
and I would also like to see eminent antipodean member for my mate Brian
biggrin.gif

------------------
Take care,
Clay
ICQ#24192828

"Learning is not compulsory.....neither is survival."

So like after Spark dumps your username (aka dis-membered) and then you sign back up does that make you a Re-Member

------------------
>)-RadarMan-(<

Hi All,
I believe that the title "Junior Member Emeritus" belongs to me for sure. I've been here since opening weekend.
Happy Trails,
Dan

I've really wanted to be a member, I think I belong to the lurking-membership,
I read hundreds and hundreds of posts, bought 6 knives, Spydercos, Benchmades, EDI,
because of you members, even a Spyderco Moran FB. because of the Bald member Bob. I have even bought a knife from a member here, C.D., still, I am not a member...How about, how many words read, rather then how many posts for membership? Still lurking for membership.

Mark C.

I am a real jr. I've just come to the realization that there is another item of intrest other than handguns. God, did I really say that? I'll surely ask some real dumd questions, usually only once. I hope to learn from all of you. Great sight.

God I love this place! And they said it could not be done
wink.gif

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Back