1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Membership Status Question

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Stumpy72, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Stumpy72

Stumpy72 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 5, 2018
    I’m not too proficient as a computer/internet/forum adept, I don’t know my way around BF all that well and I’m not the best at figuring things out, so this question may be unnecessary but I haven’t been able to find the answer yet.

I started out as an unpaid member but became a Basic member a while later. How can I find out the start date of my Basic class membership?

2. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    benchwarmer380 likes this.
  3. Stumpy72

Stumpy72 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 5, 2018
    Excellent. Another mystery in my life solved. Many thanks.

WValtakis likes this.
  4. Justme33

Justme33 Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 23, 2018
    If I buy a basic membership now, and a gold before the yesr is over, do I pay $30 or $20 for the difference? Thanks.

5. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    If you buy a membership and then want to upgrade later, you purchase the upgrade at it's cost and then start a thread here asking for Spark (site owner & admin) to add the remaining time left on the old membership to the new.

For example, there was just a thread where a member bought gold ($30) and then upgraded to Platinum ($60) the next day. He essentially got a year and a half of Platinum.