Memorial Day....May we always remember those who gave it all.

Garth Reckner

May we as a nation never forget the sacrifices that have been made by so many men and women throughout our history.
From the beginning days of the Revolution to the current conflicts around the world, the best of our country have willingly laid it all down so we can be free.
May God bless them and their families and may we never forget the true meaning of Memorial Day.
To all the veterans out there, Thank You for your service. Thank you for the years of your lives that you gave to our country. The sacrifices you made are what makes this the greatest nation on Earth.
To all of the brave men and women currently serving, please accept my eternal gratitude for your willing service. Stay safe, stay strong and may you all return home to your families soon.

Garth

Outstanding message Garth.
“For the love of country and freedom they gave all and made immortal their patriotism and their virtue.” – Unknown

Nicely said Garth.

God bless those who made the ultimate sacrifice and their families who were left to carry on without them.

Jerry

Thank you for that, Sir. It was good to see many thoughtful Americans visiting the Memorial Park yesterday.

Well said Garth. It’s nice to hear heart felt words with meaning, rather than some of my friends asking me about plans to party. Nope, quiet day for me with remembrances of lost brothers and sisters.

god bless you all, war dead from ww1 to kokoda png, waved dad off to vietnam, smelly crap in my youth in oz. service and virtue, the world is a lonely place. love my busse knife, peace and love herma

Back