Men's Journal: My Interview with Erik Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great read!

I like this article, it provides a follow-up/update on one of the integral characters from your book Licensed To Kill.

I really enjoyed your book too:thumbup: It is an interesting peek behind the curtains of a dark and dangerous world.

I read this article in Men's Journal but didn't realize that you were the author.

It was a very interesting read and I enjoyed it a great deal - very insightful and very enjoyable.

Thanks for helping me put two and two together.

Excellent work, and excellent knives, by the way. :thumbup:

"Thanks for helping me put two and two together."
No problem we can work on our multiplication tables next. :))

Just google my full name and the universe will unfold.

"Thanks for helping me put two and two together."
No problem we can work on our multiplication tables next. :))

I've read several of your books, just wasn't paying attention to the authorship in Men's Journal.

As for multiplaction tables, I can handle that. :D

Good read.

Prince seems like a guy you want to have in your corner, so of course the US government does everything it can to get him out of our corner..

When I Googled your full name, a smiling Buddha appeared on my iPhone, and I experienced a brief moment of transcendent nirvana. Thanks. Good article too, BTW.

It is a great article. With the added benefit that we now all know who is responsible for lighted vanity mirrors on visors. :D

I have mixed feelings about some things when it comes to that whole scene. I don't know enough facts about them storing or otherwise possessing Class 3 weapons in California or wherever else it happened that got them into trouble. Being tasked with doing something for your country doesn't give you carte blanche to break her laws, either.

The whole HEST folder money-back debacle is what drew me over here and got me interested in the HEST knives. I've ordered a regular folder and a fixed blade HEST the past week. Good stuff.

I also got introduced to RYP's articles and books, and in the past few days, I've read several articles by him as well as several interviews with him. I was thinking of starting a thread so that folks could post up links to various interviews and articles that are publicly available online. What do ya'll think of that?

The whole HEST folder money-back debacle is what drew me over here and got me interested in the HEST knives. I've ordered a regular folder and a fixed blade HEST the past week. Good stuff.

I also got introduced to RYP's articles and books, and in the past few days, I've read several articles by him as well as several interviews with him. I was thinking of starting a thread so that folks could post up links to various interviews and articles that are publicly available online. What do ya'll think of that?

There are a few interviews/conversations on Youtube from when Robert was a gues on Coast to Coast that are good.

Interesting websites and articles you find when you search for those terms and associated companies.

I'm not just saying this to slag off possible criminal behavior, but I honestly don't know who to trust any more when it comes to topics like this.

Don't trust that much money and power and certainly don't trust that much armed power, either. It sure does carry the stench of a dying empire as far as I can see.

Don't trust special interest groups that are against them, either.

Don: As with anything, there is always about 12 different sides to a story, if not more. When you think independently and really don't care who's shoes you piss on, then the windows to the world become a lot clearer.

"a good look at someone who did his best and was burned by the very people who hired him."

I'm reminded of a History Channel show called Heroes Under Fire that featured Keith Hall aka "Captain Crunch"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back