Mentioning Prices on sheathing forum? Yes/No?

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
I've been getting some questions about my leather sheaths through the Sheaths and such forum recently. Was wondering if it's okay to mention pricing there? I have a gold membership. Or should we just keep price quotes to PM and Email?

I'd like to run a special on a sheath right now and would like to know the best way to advertise it. Thanks,

Heber

Bastid

Goat herding fool and resident vermin breeder.
Staff member
Super Mod
As a Gold Member the only place anyone should conduct commercial business is in the exchange forums. The Sheath forum was not created as a place to directly buy and sell. Just like the rest of the discussion forums it is a place to discuss.

I think it would be fine to advertise your sheaths in the Gadgets and Gear for sale area. If you choose to post in the Knifemaker for sale area and upgrade to Knifemaker check with Mark. I am sure he will help out on the best place to post.

Thanks for taking the time to ask Heber!

Gus

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
Gus, I thought that's how it was but figured I'd ask. Thanks for the quick responce. :thumbup: Will keep advertising in Gadgets and Gear or Knife making (with the proper level membership) when I'm ready to do so. Thanks again,

Heber