1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Merchandise sales thread

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Jo the Machinist, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Keoneloa

Keoneloa Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2016
    I would like one dark gray hat please, thanks Jo !

Odog27 and Jo the Machinist like this.
  2. Jo the Machinist

Jo the Machinist KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 17, 2015
    Sorry for the delay! This is shipping out today!

Odog27 and Murman like this.
  3. XtianAus

XtianAus Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2016
    I'll take a coffee cup please!

Odog27 likes this.
  4. Murman

Murman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 11, 2015
    No problem maam i was slow at PayPal until you were busy with competition. Congratulations for your success!

Odog27 likes this.
  5. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Meant to post this the other day. CPK gear arrived!! Awesome stuff!!! :thumbsup: Actually have my light gray hat on today!!

[​IMG]

Mike157, Oyster, Standard78 and 5 others like this.
  6. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    Thank you for this picture!!! :thumbsup: I didn't realize that the light grey was that light. This photo likely has me changing my hat order to the darker grey.

Mike157, Choppaman and Odog27 like this.
  7. Benson X

Benson X Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Awesome mail call today!!! Some badass CPK swag and my first Field Knife.

The hat fits perfect - low profile and well constructed.

Thanks again, Jo!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 12:28 PM