1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Merlin Plain Edge

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by tulsamal, May 1, 2000.

1. geobar

geobar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 1999
    Is there a Merlin Plain Edge being made? All I have ever seen have been full serrated.

2. Hawkbill

Hawkbill

Nov 22, 1998
    Thanks Tulsamal,
    ya beat me to the click!
    Brian

------------------
    Life Member NRA & PMA, member AKTI, NKCA, ATA, and any other worthy cause I can find.

3. geobar

geobar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 1999
    Thanks! Should have looked a little closer myself before posting [​IMG]

4. Royo

Royo

Feb 6, 2000
    Hey guys I got my new plain edge merlins the other day from Moteng. They are totally cool . Will be using one on the street as a carry knife and the others are FOR SALE.
    Enjoy yours all who have them .

------------------
    All it takes for the forces of evil to rule the world is for good men to do nothing...Edmund Burke