Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

3fcecfae50813bb772eb12e326b065f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FeralGentleman

RansomWildernessCo
Dealer / Materials Provider
Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all are enjoying this day with friends and family

pertinux

Basic Member
I'm greatly enjoying my first hols on Planet Fiddleback....

IMG_4147.jpg~original

Merry Christmas, everyone. :)

~ P.

Kal-El

Gold Member
Sorry folks, I am late to the party. Busy day as usual. My sister does Thanksgiving and my wife and I host the family for Christmas.

So, I Ho Ho Hope you all had a Merry Christmas so far! Mine has been quite nice. We substituted eggnog this year for a Coquito recipe. Man, the keyboard is spinning right now :D

God Bless,
Sergio

Silent night[emoji445][emoji445] starry night[emoji445][emoji445][emoji445]

7b80abdd74b84ad1cd6e2ea5fcd1b818.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas!

My son is 4 years old and my parents are in their 80's. This Christmas was incredibly fun for my wife and I, and we went absolutely crazy buying presents and doing everything we could to make today special for our son and my parents. We got to spend the day together as a family, and I honestly could not imagine a more perfect holiday.

I wish all of you the best. I hope that you all had a great time and got to enjoy the holiday with your families.

I'm in a food coma. Moving slowly. I think it has something to do with all the pies, cakes, chocolates...I may need a recovery day. Sit on my porch, drink coffee, smoke one of my gift cigars, and whittle a stick with my new cutting things.

If I can get to the porch.

prom52

Gold Member
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas albeit a day late. Sorry for being behind the curve with all of the Forum Festivities. We closed out our year plus stay in Cumming, GA this past weekend after two months of sorting & packing. Managed to have a huge liquidation sale as part of our plan to consolidate everything into to our home here in SW Fl. Made the final drive down to Florida on Tuesday only to take sick the very next day. It's been a bit of a blurr ever since. My wife and I are down with the flu and doing our very best to keep our spirits lifted. I sincerely hope that everyone enjoys the good company of friends & family this holiday season.

Peter

Kal-El

Gold Member
Sorry to hear that Peter. Hope you two are feeling better.

Merry Christmas!

prom52

Gold Member
Sorry to hear that Peter. Hope you two are feeling better.

Merry Christmas!

I think I'm starting to turn the corner Sergio. After eating nothing but soup for the past 4 days I woke up this morning hungry for meatloaf. I have to lay the blame on Phil for my cravings since I was reading an e:mail from him about a killer meatloaf he cooked up for his family over the holiday weekend.

Last edited:
Native XF ad, Below bottom BC