• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mick Strider Custom PT

I just got a Mick Strider custom PT in yesterday and although I really love it, I don't see it getting much use now that I have a production PT on the way. This particular knife is chromium nitride PVD coated with stonewashed CC titanium handles and standoffs. I'm looking to get $700 for it. Paypal is preferred.
Here is the knife:
photo1_zps1d0f9f85.jpg

I just got a Mick Strider custom PT in yesterday and although I really love it, I don't see it getting much use now that I have a production PT on the way. This particular knife is chromium nitride PVD coated with stonewashed CC titanium handles and standoffs. I'm looking to get $700 for it. Paypal is preferred.
Here is the knife:
photo1_zps1d0f9f85.jpg

I will trade you my les george vecp v2? Its the black blade with titanium standoffs and orange backspacer

I will trade you my les george vecp v2? Its the black blade with titanium standoffs and orange backspacer

Back