Micro Tech Semi-Customs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where to get on the 'lists' to buy the Micro Tech semi-custom (limited edition) knives? I understand they are coming out with more Nemeses (plural for Nemesis?), some really special Dragonslayers, mini-Halo's, OTF Hawksbill, new size UDT, and probably more. I know some of these are high dollar items, but assuming I'm fanatical enough to want to buy something, where do I go, or who do I see, or whatever? (I know some of these are probably already sold out but how to get on the list for future offerings?) TIA.

David Gray

I would also appreciate this information passed on to me if it is available.

Thanks.

Hi David,

First, you may want to contact Micro-Tech directly.

Second, I would contact a reputable Micro-Tech Dealer to get that type of information.

This would not be the forum to post this message as Micro-Tech's are factory knives not custom knives (yes even the special ones).

Les

Les,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Sorry for the errant post.
(Although when I posted that message (10/8/98) the forum was described as "Custom, Collectable, and Not Your Everyday Finds!". I sorta felt it would fit that category. I think they have refined the forum categories since then.) Again, sorry.

David

Hi David,

Actually, I owe you an apolgoy, you are correct about the name of the fourm at the time of your post. Good Hunting for the Micro-Techs.

Les

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back