Microchang Vector

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this over a week ago, but this is the first time I've had to post it up, so here 'tis:

View

This thing is incredible! I'm having to fight my wife and kids for it. Here are the specs:

7" OAL
3" HPC-69 High Pressure Cardboard Blade, Full Tang Design
Professionally Finished Cocobolo Handle Slabs
This is a signed Prototype folks, 1 of only 1 made in the good ole USofA.

My first impression of this knife was how refined the fit and finish are, perfect to the touch and pleasing to the eye. I haven't had the courage to use it, it would lower the value of course and on a one of a kind piece like this one you can't risk it.

My thanks to Eric for this great piece. This was a replacement for a George W. Bushmaster that I ordered which was wrecked in shipping by some careless person at USPS. Mr. Chang graciously made me this, as well as the knife in my other post as replacements.

All I can say is you can't go wrong with Chang!

Tom,
Of course, it all depends on the size and intended use of the blade. Some he treats to maximize edge retention, while others he seeks to enhance toughness. Exactly how he does it is a trade secret.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

I'm not positive, but I think the heat treat comes as a result of microwaving the pizza that came in the box...

Brandon

I just got that one Chuck, you are good!

Joel Pirela's
Reese Weiland's
Eric Chang's

biggrin.gif

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back