MicroGanzaaa . . . One Of The Smallest Overruns Ever!!! . . . TNT-15 With Jungle Cerakote Camo !!! . . . Sunday February 6, 2022 . . . 9:00 pm Eastern

Jerry Busse

TNT-15 with Jungle Tiger Cerakote Camo. . . .

Wicked cool! . . . Super Rare!!!

One of the smallest Overruns EVER!!!!

Hens have more teeth than we have of these to offer!!!! LOL

Price: $353.95

How to buy:

Please email both Garth and Becky at garth@bussecombat.com and becky@bussecombat.com.

This starts at 9:00pm Eastern on Sunday February 6, 2022.

These are being offered first come, first serve.

If your email comes in before 9:00pm Eastern you will be put at the end of the line.

Best of luck to all who try to score!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

TNT%20Jungle%20Cerakote.jpg%202-X3.jpg

Hmmm. Overruns from what? Enquiring minds want to know.

Also, almost 3 hours with only 2 posts?!?!? Piglets are slacking. Back before my time a few Hogs could keep a Death Chat going all night.

Sigh. Things change.

Times change. These TNT swords have been in a ganza already. Maybe most folks who want one, have it already. Who knows?

Times change. These TNT swords have been in a ganza already. Maybe most folks who want one, have it already. Who knows?
Agreed. After the release, then the ganzaa, and many for sale on the exchange. Probably not a whole lot of interest in another gaanza. I personally am ready for something new. Or maybe a response to what’s going on in the swamp? Or what’s up with the folder?

SR101 is underrated in this configuration. Whomever can buyout in this Cerakote configuration is lucky with the corrosion resistance. Call a Spade a Spade…..

Buy 4 of the initial Ganza, then two more at double the price, then have then coated, then and sheath them, then a couple more just to beat on. They are great!, But you will be upset when the fourth Ganza comes. When I say great, I mean amazing! When I talk about beaters I'm talking about a sledgehammer dry oak and rocks. spark flew, shit got cut and with an easy fix that I'd never do, even with a chisel. I never return anything for warranty but I'm more than impressed with this blade,

Jerry, can you please get rid of the cbt thing, one engineer/machinist to another... I get the structural integrity of it and the small grinds and the the corrugated thing. We love you for your choppers. Please give us a full flat grind again. I stumbled upon you in 2010. I have called and emailed you since that day. We all want that "one knife" with the Busse name and knowledge that it will cut through a tank. I HAVE BEEN TOLD OVER AND OVER THAT ITS CLOSED... PENDING... possibly never again. 12 years Ive been trying. Getting told "no." 12y years of no response.

If nothing else please give David his saw back elmax slicers! He wants them as much as we want our one offs again.

Buy 4 of the initial Ganza, then two more at double the price, then have then coated, then and sheath them, then a couple more just to beat on. They are great!, But you will be upset when the fourth Ganza comes. When I say great, I mean amazing! When I talk about beaters I'm talking about a sledgehammer dry oak and rocks. spark flew, shit got cut and with an easy fix that I'd never do, even with a chisel. I never return anything for warranty but I'm more than impressed with this blade,

Jerry, can you please get rid of the cbt thing, one engineer/machinist to another... I get the structural integrity of it and the small grinds and the the corrugated thing. We love you for your choppers. Please give us a full flat grind again. I stumbled upon you in 2010. I have called and emailed you since that day. We all want that "one knife" with the Busse name and knowledge that it will cut through a tank. I HAVE BEEN TOLD OVER AND OVER THAT ITS CLOSED... PENDING... possibly never again. 12 years Ive been trying. Getting told "no." 12y years of no response.

If nothing else please give David his saw back elmax slicers! He wants them as much as we want our one offs again

Hmmm. Overruns from what? Enquiring minds want to know.

Also, almost 3 hours with only 2 posts?!?!? Piglets are slacking. Back before my time a few Hogs could keep a Death Chat going all night.

Sigh. Things change.
It’s a great point on the overrun. This pattern was issued to the troops in Vietnam. Maybe a small group headed back with Rambo on a Huey and needed matching blades. Jerry heard “chopper full” of guys and made 40 pieces….

Love the camo don’t think I can justify the purchase. Will have a hard time selling my other with the market saturation so high.

what really makes me sad is thinking that these are rare buying one of the ebay ones at 600$ then they have 2 of these again within 6 months at half the price I paid. I agree on the Saturation.

It’s a great point on the overrun. This pattern was issued to the troops in Vietnam. Maybe a small group headed back with Rambo on a Huey and needed matching blades. Jerry heard “chopper full” of guys and made 40 pieces….

I see that you have, obviously, tapped into the Busse shop cameras, just like JohnTheTexican!!!

Busted!!!!

Oh, and on a side-note, just so you know, those hundreds of bottles of scotch and bourbon that you see on my desk and scattered throughout the shop, are filled with water!!!! Nobody could possibly drink that much booze!!! :)

So, let's drink!!!. . . . errrr. . .water! Let's drink water!

Jerry :)

I sat out the last couple Ganzaas and was not here for the first offerings of TNT-15. I really like the design and everyone should have at least one sword in their lives and any given time, even if it is a diminutive one. All that to say, I am in. If I can only figure out how to send an email on time.

Back