• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Midtech Knives is a thief

Midetch knives of Florida is a thief. I placed an order March 20, which still has not been received. I’ve sent numerous emails which have gone unanswered. Now I have to dispute the measly transaction with my cc company on principal. Whoever owns this company is a scumbag.

I should’ve ordered my nephews birthday gift from pvk much sooner.

Even if they happen to respond (which is doubtful) get your money back.

I've never heard of them, but after checking out their site it is pretty clear they are just a re-brander/seller of generic knives bought in bulk.

"Their Raptor D2" is clearly a Benchmade Crooked River just with no markings.

Spend your money elsewhere from someplace reputable.

Looks like they sell cloner Chinese garbage. I wouldn’t buy from them anyway. Not surprised if they’re shady.

Surprise! [not]

Midtech Knives LLC - Machine Knives
http://midtechknives.com

Midtech Knives LLC
Machine Knives
Deltona, Fla

Accreditation THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

Years in Business:

BBB Rating
F

REVIEWS:

"Horrible...just abysmal customer service. If you order with this company you can expect to have absolutely No Customer service, because it doesn't appear there are any real people working at this company. I ordered a month ago...Two knives. I received an order confirmation and that was the last I have heard from this company. I have asked for my credit card to be refunded, but Nothing! I have asked for any type of contact from the company for an explanation, and they have not so much as even sent out form text, or email in response. I think this company is probably fraudulent and I may have lost my $90 for good."

"Would give less than [one] ... star if possible. Going on 3 weeks since my card has been charged and I received a tracking number but the order hasn't even been arranged. Been more than willing to reach out several times almost everyday but Midtech has the most unprofessional customer service I have ever encountered. I really wish I did research before order 2 knives at $170 leaving me feel like a complete moron. I can't believe a "company" can get away with a scam like this and hasn't been brought to court which I am considering because how ridiculous this has gotten. I received one email saying they need screws but nothing valid past that point and I have had mannny orders from overseas come in 10x faster than this company. Midtech knives is a parasite off the company micro tech. Don't get confused by these people and don't let them scam you. I will provide and screenshots and several attempts to call, email, message on instagram. Please refund me at this point."

"As others have already written, no order fulfillment for order placed nov 8 2019 - today is Jan 27 2020."

AND OTHERS TO THE SAME EFFECT.

Midetch knives of Florida is a thief. I placed an order March 20, which still has not been received. I’ve sent numerous emails which have gone unanswered. Now I have to dispute the measly transaction with my cc company on principal. Whoever owns this company is a scumbag.

I should’ve ordered my nephews birthday gift from pvk much sooner.
Yuck. Did you look at what they sell? You've been around a while so I'm sort of surprised you would give them your money. Should have at least used paypal. Add one more degree of separation between them and your credit card info. They are scummy as hell looking. I hope you get your money back quick! Buy something for the nephew from a reputable supporting dealer.

Yuck. Did you look at what they sell? You've been around a while so I'm sort of surprised you would give them your money. Should have at least used paypal. Add one more degree of separation between them and your credit card info. They are scummy as hell looking. I hope you get your money back quick! Buy something for the nephew from a reputable supporting dealer.

I got suckered by the 15% off coupon code and free shipping. I usually do use PayPal whenever I can my phone must’ve done the automatic fill in thing or something, I honestly don’t remember.
My nephew is happy with his lightning otf in Deadpool color scheme from pvk, which arrived in 3 days.

I still haven’t mustered up the motivation to deal with b of a customer help line. How pathetic must life be for them to steal $25 and some change?

Challenging a credit card charge varies by card issuer but most require that disputing a charge must be in writing to a special address.

Challenging a credit card charge varies by card issuer but most require that disputing a charge must be in writing to a special address.

I’m going to be very very pissed if Bank of America has had me on hold for 50 minutes and counting right now for them to ask me to write a letter

I still haven’t mustered up the motivation to deal with b of a customer help line.
I don't envy you there. It absolutely will not be worth the $25 in the amount of time and frustration you will have to put forth. But out of principle to not let those scumbags keep your money you might have to do it anyway.

Credit card companies are eager to reverse charges and keep you happy. It just takes a phone call, and maybe your signature on a form. No worries.

Back