• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Mike and Spark...THANKS!!!!!

Richard

BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!
A couple of weeks ago, Mike held a contest. It was to see who could find the mistake on the front page of Bladeforums first. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Well, as Mike said he would do for the winner, he sent me my prize which arrived today. It is a CRKT Crawford/Kasper folder. Sweet knife for sure....its gonna get lotsa pocket time
biggrin.gif

Mike and Spark, I dont know what to say, great contest, cool prize, very nice, and THANKS!!!!, you made my week.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

View

------------------
Richard
icq 61363141
Just some knife pictures
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=110070&a=4518795
UPDATED and REVISED

I would like to say thank you for my CRKT Crawford/Kasper. I have never handled a CRKT
knife until this one, I am extremely impressed. This is a solid well made knife.
Thank you again for both the Crawford/Kasper and the Spyderco Military. Now that is one hell of a nice knife! Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Back