• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Mike Obenauf website?

He does but it is next to impossible to find even using google. I had it at one point and now can't seem to find it. I can however give you his email. I emailed him once and he seemed very nice. So maybe you can email him and ask him his web site name. his email is: mobenaufknives@yahoo.com hope that helps.

She loves me, she loves me not.... ;)

Coop

Isn't that unusual. Works every time for me, too. PhilL and I are from the New York area. There must be a router out of action somewhere.

Coop

I just E-mailed him, and asked him about his website. I still can't get on.
I have tried Safari & Firefox for browsers, still no avail. I think I will try IE......

It doesn't work for me either- it used to though. The last time I took a look (maybe a couple of months back), it was still the same site it always was- not updated in years. (Mike is too busy catching up on orders to worry about websites!) For instance the Model 4 isn't listed yet....For specs and pics the best bet is to look at dealer sites.

Back