Mike Spangler-Coll. Question

Any one got Ol' Hammerheads phone #? I've got a couple questions on the collaberation bowie me, him and Mace are doing for NECKA. I just got done forging the cable/wrought iron/san mai blade...it should be pretty cool. I hope, I hope, I hope. :D

J. Is that the cable and WI you got from here??? That's a New England Blade. :confused: :confused: :D Post a pic when you got the blade done. That should be really cool looking. :D I plan on doing a billet with the WI too. I going to put nickel in the mix between core and the WI. :D

Yep, Mike had already drawn out the WI and did the cable at your place. I forged it all together and forged the blade here. I still have to HT and grind it between things. I was wondering, do we have a pro-photographer in the NECKA ranks? Maybe we could get a few of these coll. knives published in the mags. to help promote the club. After I finish the blade, I'll post a pic. I'm not sure yet how Mike and Mace are splitting up the rest of it. I assume Tess will do the sheath but, we haven't gotten that far yet.

I've been told that Mace did not join the Necka at the H-I what's up with that and the 3 way Colb knife?? Donation of labor ?

Hey Dan,
That was my understanding regarding the labor donation. I would have joined that day, and I know I had some cash from some of the supplies I had but I was trying to make some ends meet. I'm still up for it it it's cool with you guys.
Mace

Mace said:
Hey Dan,
That was my understanding regarding the labor donation. I would have joined that day, and I know I had some cash from some of the supplies I had but I was trying to make some ends meet. I'm still up for it it it's cool with you guys.
Mace

not a problem with me :) just a mind with a need to know :D

Thats cool with me too. :cool:
PS: GrassHoppa will be off line for awhile. He had a slight mishap with his computer and Father. :eek:

I'm just trying to help make a knife for the club and help the club out and I'm sure Mike and Mace feel the same. I'm not sure how all the rule/regs. worked out.

J. Neilson said:
I'm just trying to help make a knife for the club and help the club out and I'm sure Mike and Mace feel the same. I'm not sure how all the rule/regs. worked out.

it worked out so you send all finished knives to my address for safe keeping :D :D

IG... I take it Mikes dad won.... :eek:

Dan Gray said:
it worked out so you send all finished knives to my address for safe keeping :D :D

IG... I take it Mikes dad won.... :eek:
YEP!!! Big Time!!! They do not react kindly being tossed out a window then stomped on. :eek: :eek: