mike's son

Mike, you, your son and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts. I hope he makes a full recovery!

I'm glad you posted this. I posted about it in the Carl's thread and then quickly realized you already had made a thread. RayseM RayseM :)
I was also a little apprehensive about putting this out there if I'm being honest. But it was posted publically on FB and I definitely want Mike to know that he has our support in this difficult time.
Mike is a huge part of this community. His family is in my thoughts and I pray for quick healing.

Peace & healing and strength to your Son, Mike and to you and family as they share in his struggle.

Ray

Last edited:
I hope a swift recovery for Mike’s son.
Mike is one stand up dealer. All my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and his son

Sorry to hear this. All the best to the Latham family. Keep your heads Up! My cousin is in his mid 80's and has been living with leukemia for over 40 years. Cleveland Clinic has been great.

Very sorry to hear this and my best thoughts and well wishes for Mike's son.

I will be praying for your son and family Mike. So sorry to hear you are going through this.

Back