mili updates

any word on when the updates to the military are going to come to the standard models?
I've been wanting a digicam dlc millie for quite awhile , but have been waiting for the larger lanyard hole and standoffs.

I'm pretty sure the changes have been made in all current production pieces. You just have to make sure you are getting new stock and not new old stock when you buy. The S110V is regular production and it has had the updates for almost a year.

Yeah, I assume dealers will sell their old stock first but if you contact one of them they will probably sell you a new updated version.

any word on when the updates to the military are going to come to the standard models?
I've been wanting a digicam dlc millie for quite awhile , but have been waiting for the larger lanyard hole and standoffs.

I just bought a digicam dlc from BHQ 2 or 3 weeks ago. All the CQI plus all black screws, hole and clip. Sweetness!
Go for it!

The flash made the Spyder logo look weird... it's nice and silvery as it should be in the hand.

I've got a ti deep pocket clip in the queue for this one. Should have it within a month.

71nsAFqQHAL._SL1500_.jpg

I saw a black lefty in Columbus today at a knife store (not DLC though) that had the latest QCI upgrades.

Black hardware looks awesome in my opinion. I think I prefer it to the regular silver hardware.

My Yo2 S90V DLC has black hardware on the brown G10 handle and it just looks great (especially with the black blade).

Black hardware is pretty slick. How sweet would a DLC S110V be.. :cool:

Black hardware is pretty slick. How sweet would a DLC S110V be.. :cool:

Almost as sweet as a DLC CPM M4 would be. :)

Where? Im in Cincy. Will be in C'Bus in a couple weeks for kids soccer tournament.

Rivers Edge Cutlery in Hilliard. Also got to see a 2017 update Wicked Edge Pro, which has some of my collection quaking as we speak.

Back