• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Militaries! Grail Millie! Silveraxe! All must go! Price drops!

Hey guys, Looking to make a big purchase so these must go! All prices are OBO! But please offer within reason or ill just ignore the offer! Thank you!

These are all BNIB (handled for pics) (opened a couple times maybe!)

I can and will sell to who I please but standard rules apply. First unconditional "Ill take it" will have priority.

Prices are paypal Goods and Services (USA only) and I cover shipping!
If you don't like my prices make me an offer! motivated to sell!

1. Spyderco Military Carbon fiber / s90v date code DQ 4/17 $245.00 OBO

2. Spyderco Military C36GTIP titanium framelock with M4 steel. Knife is brand new in box, never used or carried. $325 OBO
This knife is out of production and was only made in limited numbers. Knife features a black G10 show side with a titanium frame lock sandwiched in between is a sweet slab of M4 steel. This knife is in Immaculate condition with factory sharp edge.
Blade is centered like a laser and the action is super smooth in the lock-up is secure. This is a really fine example of a hard to find knife complete with box and paperwork. date code JJ 10/2010 production

3. Spyderco Military orange g10 rex45 steel! these sold out late 2018! this is a perfect example! $245.00 OBO!

4. Spyderco Shaman rosewood rex45 (tree rex) another new in box beauty! $old to SrulDog

5. Spyderco Silverax , flipped a bit never used $140 OBO!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

More sales!
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/firesale-great-prices-obo-prices-lowered.1741781/#post-19917441

Last edited:
Love the tree rex. Thanks again. Just getting into knives and the military is my favorite so far. If these are still around in September, i will likely pick one up.

Love the tree rex. Thanks again. Just getting into knives and the military is my favorite so far. If these are still around in September, i will likely pick one up.
I am always buying and selling different things. message me then im sure ill have all sorts of different stuff for sale!

Back