Military CF/S90V?

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by gamma_nyc, Nov 1, 2019.

1. gamma_nyc

gamma_nyc Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Is the Military in carbon fiber with S90V steel a sprint, exclusive, or otherwise?

Any idea what these go for on the secondary market? I have searched but not found one...
    If it’s against forum rules to talk prices, please PM me.

thanks

2. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    It was a Knifeworks exclusive. I've seen em go for $175-$225 right off the top of my head. It's actually one of my favorite folders that I currently own.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. gamma_nyc

gamma_nyc Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 1, 2007
    so, I know the model you are referencing and you are right about KW exclusive.

I am talking about a different model. Mine is a liner lock with carbon fiber scales. Blade is s90v.

do you know the market price of that one?

4. 8-Fingers

8-Fingers Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2017
    Sprint run from 2008, last one on the "For Sale" forum here was down to $240, don't know if it ever sold.. Although rarer than the newer KnifeWork's model, the KnifeWork's model probably is more desirable due to being a framelock, RIL and overall CQI improvements... IMHO

91bravo likes this.
  5. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    I am not sure the cf/ti kw millie is more desired. It sat in KW for a couple of years(?) abd had to be discounted $80 and still took a while to be sold out. I think the older cf/cf s90v would be sold for higher prices in the secondary market nowadays.

6. Brummie

Brummie Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2007
    I sold one of the original ones not too long ago, but can't remember at what price. I don't think they'll come up too often. It's a nice knife.

7. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    I bought 1 years ago but moved the blade to a Titanium handle. The Frankenknife is about 42gm (1.5oz.) heavier. image.jpeg

8. archieblue

archieblue Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2001
    The Millie is such a great knife. Any Millie is a good Millie. My fav is the KW green g10/CTS204P.

sliceofaloha likes this.
  9. GatorFlash1

GatorFlash1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2012
    This is a great Military model knife with the CF scales, titanium, and the S90V blade.