1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Military CF/S90V?

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by gamma_nyc, Nov 1, 2019.

1. gamma_nyc

gamma_nyc Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Is the Military in carbon fiber with S90V steel a sprint, exclusive, or otherwise?

Any idea what these go for on the secondary market? I have searched but not found one...
    If it’s against forum rules to talk prices, please PM me.

thanks

2. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    It was a Knifeworks exclusive. I've seen em go for $175-$225 right off the top of my head. It's actually one of my favorite folders that I currently own.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. gamma_nyc

gamma_nyc Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 1, 2007
    so, I know the model you are referencing and you are right about KW exclusive.

I am talking about a different model. Mine is a liner lock with carbon fiber scales. Blade is s90v.

do you know the market price of that one?

4. 8-Fingers

8-Fingers Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2017
    Sprint run from 2008, last one on the "For Sale" forum here was down to $240, don't know if it ever sold.. Although rarer than the newer KnifeWork's model, the KnifeWork's model probably is more desirable due to being a framelock, RIL and overall CQI improvements... IMHO

91bravo likes this.
  5. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    I am not sure the cf/ti kw millie is more desired. It sat in KW for a couple of years(?) abd had to be discounted $80 and still took a while to be sold out. I think the older cf/cf s90v would be sold for higher prices in the secondary market nowadays.

6. Brummie

Brummie Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2007
    I sold one of the original ones not too long ago, but can't remember at what price. I don't think they'll come up too often. It's a nice knife.

7. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    I bought 1 years ago but moved the blade to a Titanium handle. The Frankenknife is about 42gm (1.5oz.) heavier. image.jpeg

8. archieblue

archieblue Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2001
    The Millie is such a great knife. Any Millie is a good Millie. My fav is the KW green g10/CTS204P.

sliceofaloha likes this.
  9. GatorFlash1

GatorFlash1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2012
    This is a great Military model knife with the CF scales, titanium, and the S90V blade.