Military...PE or SE

KBR

For those of you Spyderholics out there with the Military model...which edge do you prefer, the Plainedge or the Spyderedge?

I see the extensive usefulness of the plainedge, while at the same time the Spyderedge can cut through just about anything. What's your opinion, and why?

P.S.----Sal, I've heard that you carry the Military, which edge do you prefer? Thanks.;)

I love my PE , I wish I could afford to buy a SE.
I'd have to say PE if I had to choose.

Personally I'd pick the serrated one, unless you already have a large serrated blade (something like fully-serrated Police). Plus the plain-edge portion of the blade near the tip of the serrated Millie is large enough for most of the "delicate" cutting tasks you might coma across.
Just my 2 cents...
:)

A fully serrated Military is like a pocket chainsaw...:D

I own two Militaries, both plain edge. Both great knives.:D

Love my Formite pearl inlay...:cool:

I really like the plain edge on my '97 Military the best. Plain edges serve me best.

I prefer the PE for the simplest reason : Its one helluva cutting tool! :D

Sam

I have both a plain edge and a serrated edge, and my only concern with them is the handles. I don't like G-10 or carbon fiber, or whatever it is made of but for the life of me I can't get rid of them. I prefer the endura or police models, and plain edged, for a big bladed spyderco.

I have Pete1977s millis on the way(thanks):D.When they arrive I will have 2 PE and 1 SE.I will get a 50/50 next.On a knife the size of a milli I think that the 50/50 would be a good choise.I just wish they could be changed to tip up.

Back