Military S90V CF/Ti

Popsickle

Gold Member
I'm considering a new knife and I love the Spyderco Military..... even more so I love s90v and CF. The asking price from KW is pretty steep on the S90V CF/Ti military. What do yall think about this model? Anyone here who already has one?

After telling myself they're overpriced initially and passing, I recently changed my mind and snagged one. Rock solid and perfect in every way. I guess the price is in line with the standard production ti's, and it's a sprint run exclusive, so I got one while they're still around, and I'm glad I did.

It's the Mili that I have waited for all these years.... The Grail of all Mili's, but It's close to $300 and that crosses the line into mid-tech territory in my opinion.Would you consider this Model Spyderco's rendition of a mid-tech?

Popsickle

Gold Member
It's the Mili that I have waited for all these years.... The Grail of all Mili's, but It's close to $300 and that crosses the line into mid-tech territory in my opinion.Would you consider this Model Spyderco's rendition of a mid-tech?

I wouldn't say 300 crosses into that realm.... I paid 290 for my Microtech stitch auto. I'll have to think more about it. The price seems in line with the ti Millie given s90v and CF.

If you are looking for a good military package, IMO this one is expensive and you can find something good at a better price

If you are looking for a s90v Ti framelock there isn't a lot of option and at this price it is interesting, especially since the military is a proven design

If you are looking for a good military package, IMO this one is expensive and you can find something good at a better price

If you are looking for a s90v Ti framelock there isn't a lot of option and at this price it is interesting, especially since the military is a proven design

Mo2

It's one of my favorite knives of all times. Would also like one in m390 or similar but the cf, titanium, detent, action etc are amazing. I don't want to put it down and it does major work.

I'd buy it time and time again.

Depends on what you do, but s90v did chip on me but hasn't since re sharpening it (yet).

Wolverine666

Gold Member
Eh , I prefer the green g10/204p and the Fluted Ti better.

But if you really want one then just do it. Because when KW sells out then all you'll be left with are jacked up aftermarket prices.

Sigsog226

Gold Member

But if you really want one then just do it. Because when KW sells out then all you'll be left with are jacked up aftermarket prices.
I agree. I think when they sell out, it will end up being one of the most sought out Spydercos out there for awhile. Unless they keep making ti/cf versions with whatever super steels are in the future, but i have a feeling they won't. They tend to not really repeat the same design/material/colors in their sprint runs.
I don't have one btw(i prefer the g10 liner lock), just my predictions.

91bravo

Gold Member
I absolutely love my KW s90v Millie! It's probably the smoothest Millie I have and the detent is really strong on this one and locks up with a nice thwack! It's also very nice looking to boot!
qmKQ0Yl.jpg

AkHsAJf.jpg

Reactions: Mo2

Mo2

they may sell out but I suspect they have plenty of other steel options for more sprint runs.

jbmonkey

Platinum Member
its a great knife but pricey for what it is. i love mine but i did question myself about the price many times and still do.

Wolverine666

Gold Member
Even though it turned out to not be on my "favorites list" , it's still a very nice piece. The CF really looks great.