Mine (2016) movie

made by/for EDC freaks )))
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mine_(2016_film)
nvnwyh.png

i spy with my tiny eye a Hissatsu folder, some fixed blade (by Carillo probably) and a hawk I ask you to ID

The hawk in the first pic and the hawk in the screen shot are different hawks.

The one laid out with the EDC gear has a longer narrower spike, and a shorter bit. Look how long the "beard" is on the bit of the hatchet in the screen capture.

The one laid out with the EDC gear has a longer narrower spike, and a shorter bit. Look how long the "beard" is on the bit of the hatchet in the screen capture.

Agreed.
The hawk in the OP is way more of a LaGana pattern where as the latter is different.

The beard is covered in sand in the first picture. You can see it if you look closely. You can also see the "fullers'' in both pics. It is at an angle in the second pic so the proportions are different. Taking this into account, the sand, and the size compared to the soldier's hand they look the same to me. No idea what type.

The groove in the spike and the shape of the sharpened beard still say Voodoo to me, and if it was slightly turned towards the camera it would look a lot like the second pic. It's not a straight on pic. Just to be ornery and cantankerous, I think it's the same hawk in both, and I am still betting it's a Voodoo straight out of the clamshell.

The groove in the spike and the shape of the sharpened beard still say Voodoo to me, and if it was slightly turned towards the camera it would look a lot like the second pic. It's not a straight on pic. Just to be ornery and cantankerous, I think it's the same hawk in both, and I am still betting it's a Voodoo straight out of the clamshell.

I agree.

SOGF18Ng.jpg

Same hawk Voodoo hawk or mini voodoo. I have one, I have not had much chance to use it but I love the other larger SOG tomahawk.

Back