Mini Battle Saw .............Attn; Garth...Jerry :)

Like this but different ;)

RqfNAER.jpg

over 19 months

Still hopeful

I think if more folks comment we can convince the powers that be to "Bring it on"

Like this but different ;)

RqfNAER.jpg
Now, David, You just Cannot go around Teasing us like that, without telling us WHAT that Little Busse Beastie is Called, now Can You? No, You Cannot. It is Totally Irresponsible of You, and I've never known You to be in Any way Irresponsible, so Don't Tarnish your Pristine Reputation...
Inquiring Minds Wish, Yea, Need To Know...
So, 'Fess Up.
Identify, Please.
And Thank You.
Yours, in Awesome Sheath-Craft...

Now, David, You just Cannot go around Teasing us like that, without telling us WHAT that Little Busse Beastie is Called, now Can You? No, You Cannot. It is Totally Irresponsible of You, and I've never known You to be in Any way Irresponsible, so Don't Tarnish your Pristine Reputation...
Inquiring Minds Wish, Yea, Need To Know...
So, 'Fess Up.
Identify, Please.
And Thank You.
Yours, in Awesome Sheath-Craft...
It is a version of the ElMax Slicer series
They have been around for a while now.

I have a couple but want more :)

7RqUjce.jpg

Ohhh, David, Is that photo your idea of "a couple?"
That's *a couple of couple of couples,* i.e., 2^3 = Eight!
I've never seen them before, And you want More?? :p:rolleyes:
We need to talk... ;)
Does your wife or Significant Other know that you call Eight Individuals "a couple?"
You got some 'Splaining To Do... :cool:

Thanks for the Pic~ -- I've dutifully downloaded that edgy flower-patterned Octet for my personal gazing times... It will be the closest I get to Busse ElMax for awhile, it seems...

Ohhh, David, Is that photo your idea of "a couple?"
That's *a couple of couple of couples,* i.e., 2^3 = Eight!
I've never seen them before, And you want More?? :p:rolleyes:
We need to talk... ;)
Does your wife or Significant Other know that you call Eight Individuals "a couple?"
You got some 'Splaining To Do... :cool:

Thanks for the Pic~ -- I've dutifully downloaded that edgy flower-patterned Octet for my personal gazing times... It will be the closest I get to Busse ElMax for awhile, it seems...

It is a very cool collection, that's for sure. Luckily he has a job where he can justify these things as a business expense :). He is living the dream.

woo hoo come on C-SAW

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'

ZYGwNw2.jpg

fingers crossed

Back