• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Mini Boos Blade Smoke + Alliance designs Anchoovy / ZT 0095blk and other cheapies.

`` I N T R O

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a good day or night wherever you are.

I have some knives for sale, trying to slim down my collection so I can focus on other things!

I am flexible with prices so if you have something to offer feel free to run it by me and maybe we can work something out or if you want to buy multiples.

`` K N I V E S // available for purchase:

( this list is ordered from most expensive to least expensive in

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/zZDFVbU
Video of Knives
:
You will see details in the video of any cosmetic issues just in case I didn't see something. Minor scratches or blemishes will be fixed if material is titanium.

Boos Blade Mini - Like new in box, hasn't been carried or used! Stonewashed with blue/purp accents. This knife is super fun to fidget with its a front fliipper with 20CV steel.
Asking for $210 shipped

Anchoovy by Alliance designs
- RWL 34 blade steel, super sharp, detent ramp on blade, bearings, anodized hardware, beautiful handle, I would say this knife is a piece of artwork that can penetrate and slice anything with precision and reliability/durability. Has a midtech feel to it, didn't like it when I first got it, but it grew on me to be one of my favorite knife. No visible scratches or marks on handle or blade. Blade is nearly flawless and super sharp. Never carried or used.
Asking for $200 shipped, but I can do $190 or best offer...
(it honestly sucks to price this great knife which I had paid a lot for at such a low price but I see BHQ has it on super super sale for $199 and they are the only company with this price! Knife retails for $330, but is often found on sale at around $280! Why BHQ? Whyyyy...-_-' )

ZT 0095blk - in great condition, no major scratches or scuffs. Removed logo from clip, made the scales smoother as well so there are less hotspots, its been anodized a unique way. The only issue is that blade centering favors the right side slightly (due to how the screws are adjusted), and the detent hole on the blade has been worn a bit making it less snappier when you flick the knife open. Still, smooth depolyment and nice detent sounds. Blade is in great shape and is sharp. Never carried. Titanium body/frame, SV35 blade steel.
Price: $115 or best offer

Mac Tools - has unique hexagon hole for spidey flicking, runs on bearings, I believe its D2 steel, it has been acid washed a unique design on the blade, the blade is factory and extremely sharp. Never carried pooor used. The clip looks like a wrench. Would be a great utility or tool knife.
Price: $25 shipped

Harley Davidson
- framelock with flipper tab and the blade has been acid washed a unique design, factory sharpness, runs on bearings I believe.
Asking: $23 shipped

Benchmark Tanto - Made of bamboo on the outside, with steel liners and linerlock inside, has those thumb pin, very buttery action, blade has been made to look worn or old with a copper and acid wash. Blade is very sharp, never carried or used.
$25 shipped

Ganzo orange Axis flipper - All original and like new except the blade has been hand polished / rubbed to give it a more mirrory finish. Action is great; never used or carried.
$23 shipped

Timberline Auto - thumb pin to flick knife, knife launched out like its apart of the kershaw launch family, so it fires really hard! TiNi coated blade,
sure D2 steel, g10 handle, never used or carried so its condition is like new/new.
Pricing this at $23-25

Buck fixed blade is like newin box never carried or used. It's a quality knife. Maybe fewinor scuffs look at the video for details.
Asking $49

Anything else just hit me up happy to see what i can do for you! :)

`` I N T R O

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a good day or night wherever you are.

I have some knives for sale, trying to slim down my collection so I can focus on other things!

I am flexible with prices so if you have something to offer feel free to run it by me and maybe we can work something out or if you want to buy multiples.

`` K N I V E S // available for purchase:

( this list is ordered from most expensive to least expensive in

Proof:
https://imgur.com/a/zZDFVbU
Video of Knives:
You will see details in the video of any cosmetic issues just in case I didn't see something. Minor scratches or blemishes will be fixed if material is titanium.

Boos Blade Mini - Like new in box, hasn't been carried or used! Stonewashed with blue/purp accents. This knife is super fun to fidget with its a front fliipper with 20CV steel.
Asking for $OLD shipped

Anchoovy by Alliance designs
- RWL 34 blade steel, super sharp, detent ramp on blade, bearings, anodized hardware, beautiful handle, I would say this knife is a piece of artwork that can penetrate and slice anything with precision and reliability/durability. Has a midtech feel to it, didn't like it when I first got it, but it grew on me to be one of my favorite knife. No visible scratches or marks on handle or blade. Blade is nearly flawless and super sharp. Never carried or used.
Asking for $200 shipped, but I can do $190 or best offer...
(it honestly sucks to price this great knife which I had paid a lot for at such a low price but I see BHQ has it on super super sale for $199 and they are the only company with this price! Knife retails for $330, but is often found on sale at around $280! Why BHQ? Whyyyy...-_-' )

ZT 0095blk - in great condition, no major scratches or scuffs. Removed logo from clip, made the scales smoother as well so there are less hotspots, its been anodized a unique way. The only issue is that blade centering favors the right side slightly (due to how the screws are adjusted), and the detent hole on the blade has been worn a bit making it less snappier when you flick the knife open. Still, smooth depolyment and nice detent sounds. Blade is in great shape and is sharp. Never carried. Titanium body/frame, SV35 blade steel.
Price: $OLD or best offer

Mac Tools - has unique hexagon hole for spidey flicking, runs on bearings, I believe its D2 steel, it has been acid washed a unique design on the blade, the blade is factory and extremely sharp. Never carried pooor used. The clip looks like a wrench. Would be a great utility or tool knife.
Price: $OLD shipped

Harley Davidson
- framelock with flipper tab and the blade has been acid washed a unique design, factory sharpness, runs on bearings I believe.
Asking: $23 shipped

Benchmark Tanto - Made of bamboo on the outside, with steel liners and linerlock inside, has those thumb pin, very buttery action, blade has been made to look worn or old with a copper and acid wash. Blade is very sharp, never carried or used.
$25 shipped

Ganzo orange Axis flipper - All original and like new except the blade has been hand polished / rubbed to give it a more mirrory finish. Action is great; never used or carried.
$23 shipped

Timberline Auto - thumb pin to flick knife, knife launched out like its apart of the kershaw launch family, so it fires really hard! TiNi coated blade,
sure D2 steel, g10 handle, never used or carried so its condition is like new/new.
Pricing this at $23-25

Buck fixed blade is like newin box never carried or used. It's a quality knife. Maybe fewinor scuffs look at the video for details.
Asking $49

Anything else just hit me up happy to see what i can do for you! :)

FYI: I will try my best to fix any issues that arise. My ultimate goal is to make sure you are happy and completely satisfied! Thanks~

Fastest communication method would be to email me at we@djobadze.com. Or you can PM here. No worries.
* First come first serve. Payment methods preferred: CashApp, Zelle, Venmo, Paypal FF, Paypal G&S

Last edited:
Back