Mini Broken Skull

Same materials, triad-lock and colors......just a smaller version (sorta like a Buck 55). Anyone else think it's a good idea?

Same materials, triad-lock and colors......just a smaller version (sorta like a Buck 55). Anyone else think it's a good idea?

+1, +10000
Same everything, just shrink the length to in between 8-8.5 inches and it'll be perfect.

I still think the original line should have been called the "Texas Rattlesnake" that was his wrestling nickname and the blade looks like a snakes fang. Rattlesnakeskin G-10.

Mini Broken Skull sounds too drab and unoriginal, maybe it should be called the Cold Steel Busted Knee or the Cold Steel Chipped Tooth;)

Mini Broken Skull sounds too drab and unoriginal, maybe it should be called the Cold Steel Busted Knee or the Cold Steel Chipped Tooth;)

LOL! Like those names!
Forgot to add in my original post....smaller version is a little cheaper too....for us poor folks!

probably would be great for legal restriction areas where 4" + is not legal and for those who just like smaller blades. for myself i live in a free knife state and i like bigger blades, so i have no interest in a smaller version...... but i realize i'm on the minority side.

Hopefully they do like with the Recon and Voyager lines.

Medium, Large and XLarge

I honestly think a smaller version would do well. Maybe a 3.5" blade and even a micro with a 3" blade. Let's face it, Spyderco has firmly established that there's a market for slim, trim, lightsweight folders in those sizes and, while I prefer the Spyderhole, ergos and pocket clip of the Endura/Stretch/Delica series I think the Broken Skull certainly has them beat in terms of materials.

9 cm, spear point or persian shape like Talwar and full flat grind please. That can beat Al-Mar lightweight knives which are overpriced. And name it CS Lancer.

Back