Mini champ Alox dropped!!!

This is gonna sound SO dumb. So i have a brand new Mini Champ in silver alox. 2 times now i've dropped it out of my hands (it's SO small and compact) onto my wood table. The scales look fine! i was wondering does it hurt the function of the knife at all? All the tools were closed both times! I feel like such a dummy!

This is gonna sound SO dumb. So i have a brand new Mini Champ in silver alox. 2 times now i've dropped it out of my hands (it's SO small and compact) onto my wood table. The scales look fine! i was wondering does it hurt the function of the knife at all? All the tools were closed both times! I feel like such a dummy!
It will be fine, they are tough.

I dropped alox Pioneer on a hard tile floor at a store once as I was pulling my wallet out of the same pocket the knife was in. It landed on one of the rounded corners of the scale near the pivit end, and no damage at all. There is a very tiny dent in the alox scale where it hit the hard tile floor that is almost unnoticeable, unless I look for it. The function was totally unaffected. These SAKs are tough.

Jim

Back