Mini Crooked River Scales?

Does anyone know of an aftermarket company that makes textured mini bugout scales?

I ordered a custom Mini Crooked River from Benchmade Custom, but the G10 handle scaled are smooth and have no texture. This makes them pretty slippery, I'd just like some scaled with a little texture, like peel ply G10, linen micarta, textured CF, or something comparable.

I see a lot of aftermarket scales for the bugout, griptilians, 940s, etc. I just haven't been able to find anything for the Mini Crooked River.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JP

You could ask some of the custom scale makers around here. I guess the interlocking part of the scales with the bolster will prove a bit of a difficulty for most. Flytanium offers CF, brass and copper kits for the Mini Crooked River btw.

Yeah Keyman is who I'm going to talk to when I order mine. His work speaks for itself. If you go to the 'CBM- Custom Benchmades' thread, like half of the pics are his. And and he does non bolstered scales too, which is what I'm looking for.

I've poked around on the forum but can't find a way to get in touch with or order from Keyman. Can someone shed some light on how I can get in touch with Keyman to order from him?

Back