mini-ginunting knife

Discussion in 'Filipino Combat Arts Forum' started by Tengu Joker, May 15, 2009.

1. Tengu Joker

Tengu Joker

Dec 6, 2005
    I remember coming across a blog with a knife-maker who had plans to come out with a mini-ginunting knife a few months ago and now can't find any info on it, does anyone know what happened? I believe it was the sticks and knives blog . . .

2. Colt6731

Colt6731 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Are you thinking of Bram Frank and his new Tusok? Try www.cssdsc.com for more info.

3. Tengu Joker

Tengu Joker

Dec 6, 2005
  4. daemaux

daemaux

Oct 8, 2007
  5. Tengu Joker

Tengu Joker

Dec 6, 2005
    No, this was a fixed blade. If you look at the web-page in my response the owner is holding it in his hand in his avatar pic. . .

6. junglefighter

junglefighter

Aug 13, 2008
    That would be malapitin from the fma forum.. Pekiti tirsia practitioner out of Manila

www.fmaforum.com

7. Jack Shen

Jack Shen

Jan 2, 2005
    it may be a habis it's a fixed bladed FMA knife that looks very similiar to the ginunting. The ones I've seen aren't curved like his, but I'm sure that's the type of knife he's holding.

8. InfidelShootist

InfidelShootist

Nov 10, 2007
    Is this what the OP was looking for?
    http://thepanday.blogspot.com
    /[​IMG]

9. Jack Shen

Jack Shen

Jan 2, 2005
  10. Tengu Joker

Tengu Joker

Dec 6, 2005
    That's the knife I was talking about it's like he made it then it disappeared, too bad I really wanted one. . .

11. C.S. Graves

C.S. Graves

Jun 13, 2006
    Would that be the Cochesero Survival Knife? Panday's a regular on another forum I frequent. Unless my memory fails, he said that pattern was fairly popular.

12. Tengu Joker

Tengu Joker

Dec 6, 2005
    Not the Cochero( I like a lot of his designs though) check the link in Jack Shen's post . . .