Mini Griptilian

I used to.
Being in NYC I would have to carry No Clip or not get caught....

Last edited:
....but you could use the clip in friendly territory and hide the knife in pocket in enemy territory?
I might try that...

I find I need the clip to position my fingers on so they don't get in the way when the blade comes crashing down. I'm too clumsy to use a knife without a clip.

....but you could use the clip in friendly territory and hide the knife in pocket in enemy territory?
I might try that...
Sad I need to refer to parts of our Great Country as 'enemy territory ' but hey.......

i’ve got one of the mini deep carry clips on my 557. seems to be the perfect size clip for the knife.

Has been said it is too small. Makes sense because the full size Griptillian is just about perfect.
I rarely carry my mini as I find it somewhat uncomfortable to carry (like holding a pineapple) and a tad too small. Because of that the regular Grip never interested me much. However, now that BM upped the steel (a little) I may have to break down and get one. Yup as if I needed another knife.

Same as previously stated the clip on my 556-1 stays on for my finger positioning. I simply carry in pocket without clipping. Darn thing is so little, the clip is necessary for me to keep the tips of my fingers attached to my hand.
Same here...

Back