Mini Scout

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
I acquired a Mini Scout in a trade, and was dismayed to find that the handle was too small for my big paws. Put a square knot lanyard on it (desert camo and orange :foot:), and now I can get a good purchase on it. I traded into a Woodsman last year, and really like it. However, this little mini Scout is a great knife too. I have been carrying it lately after I get out of work, at home, at a local powwow over the weekend and on an Amish homestead later that day. Great carry knife.

I'm glad you're liking that Mini Scout! I thought the blade shape/size on the knife was just about perfect for an EDC.

On a different note, I've had the bone collector in my pocket since I got it, its just about exactly what I was looking for in a folder.

Brandon

I'm glad you're liking that Mini Scout! I thought the blade shape/size on the knife was just about perfect for an EDC.

On a different note, I've had the bone collector in my pocket since I got it, its just about exactly what I was looking for in a folder.

Brandon

Thanks again man, glad to see you're liking that Bone Collector.

The Cub is a slightly larger version. It has basicly the same blade but with a longer handle. I'll post one up in the next day or two as I have one heading for Germany.

Nick:)

The Cub is a slightly larger version. It has basicly the same blade but with a longer handle. I'll post one up in the next day or two as I have one heading for Germany.

Nick:)

Tknife, my mini might be leaving to make room for this Cub ;).

Back