mini survival sheath a la gossman PSK jr.

mtnfolk mike

Basic Member
here's a small survival neck sheath i made for a fellow forum member.... he wanted to be able to carry some basic survival items with his PSK jr.. i have yet to attach the small mirror... this is a great little rig...:thumbup: the PSK jr. is an awesome little knife.. this was my first time handleing one...

what do you all think... comments and feedback welcomed...:eek: i'm no pro, but sheath making seems to get easier and easier the more i do it.. i am pretty satisfied with this one...

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

the pouch also fits a LMF scout firesteel perfect....
IMG_2311.jpg

cheers... mike

Last edited:
I am liking it more and more everytime I see it. Thanks again Mike, you did a great Job!

mike!

that's exactly how I want mine!!!!!

Nice job.

You don't have to put the compass, etc stuff on, but I like the pouch in front and the overall design.

Take care,
brett

mike!

that's exactly how I want mine!!!!!

Nice job.

You don't have to put the compass, etc stuff on, but I like the pouch in front and the overall design.

Take care,
brett

right on brett... i'll see what i can do... :thumbup:
thanks for the comments folks...:D

here's a few more pics... i forgot to take some of the edges... and i finally figured out how to attach the small mirror...:eek:

cheers.. mike

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

Mike,

Actually, nix the small pouch. I like a slimmer sheath and it's unlikely I'll carry anything in it.

Thanks!
brett

Mike
That outfit looks like another great idea.I use the one you made for me everytime I get
outdoors.The quality of those sheaths is outstanding.

Ted

I got my sheath from mike today. it's AMAZING! he really does great work.

left the camera at work but will take some pics this weekend.

thanks so much Mike!!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back