Mini Ti Pry Info Thread

Need 2 more brown/tan with camo wrap please.

Send me price with shipping for 2 and will PayPal immediately.

Stocking stuffers for the boys.

Thanks

Michael

$44 to pay pal and I'll knock out the last two I have done ready to anodize and wrap to get them out to you in the morning. Thanks

STR

Thank you for sending one to the sand.

011a.jpg

007a.jpg

Thank you for sending one to the sand.

Thank you for the pictures. I'm glad that one got there safe for you. I assume the ones that went to your homestead arrived safe also by now if you got that one. I hope it serves your needs over there well. It should be a handy tool for all kinds of things. Take care.

STR

Got my latest order.

Thanks for the great service.

My sons will be real happy to get these at Christmas.

Michael

Sir,
I will be placing an order of 5 prybars via your order form.
Thanks so much,
Miguel

Hi STR,

How much for one bead blasted with orange cord wrap and shipping to Singapore via first class international?

Cheers,
Jack

I can't say for sure but I doubt its all that much if I mail it first class air mail. Usually its just a few bucks extra. I would need the zip or postal code to calculate it on line.

STR

I answered it earlier. $2.23 to mail it first class air mail. I have one bead blasted and wrapped in orange ready to mail when I get an address. STR@bladeforums.com is my pay pal. $24 shipped out covers all for one pry bar.. Thanks

STR

i've seen the pics, but do you have a written list of what anodizing and cord colors are available?

Hello, I am looking for a purple one with orange wrap, is this doable?

Thanks,

Steve

Absolutely. I actually have a purple one with purple wrap ready to go but its no problem to rewrap it in orange for you if you want orange.

Shown here are what I made up last night that are all wrapped and ready to go. The sage green one far left is sold and shipped out.
The brown wrapped one is a burnished copper look and one of the two color ones done playing around last night. Believe me it looks pretty awesome combined with the turquoise color and looks like antiqued copper.
The blue wrapped one is actually blue and gold but its a very faint gold that kind of changes a bit as you turn it just like the copper tone one.

Then there is the purple with purple wrap and next to it a emerald green wrapped in olive drab. None of these are spoken for as of now, well except for the purple one which I will hold. Oh and I do have five more done ready to bead blast in the shop that will be just a step or two away from finishing so I've got a few on hand now. Thanks

STR

Attachments

• Millie Ti, P 2 and Para 1 011.jpg
    Millie Ti, P 2 and Para 1 011.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 69
Hey, I need a purple wrapped with red, a blue wrapped with orange, an emerald green wrapped with blue, and a grey wrapped with white. Thanks so much!(just tell me when I need to send cash and how much to PayPal.)

Back