Mini Ti PrySTR bars preorder number 2

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
:DOk I've had further contact to warrant another preorder thread like last one.

They'll look like these here to enlarge the pic below. Just drag you mouse arrow over the picture and click in the orange box that comes up. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=87275&d=1201326341

PrySTRforsale-copy.jpg

I've refined these a little since the first trial run to see how they panned out.

This new batch will be .090 thickness. I'm planning to offer the same thing for color choices by anodizing either khaki light or dark, violet, blue jean blue, sky blue, light blue, olive green, or gold, or you can get bead blasted.

They will have a pry bar on one end, and a flat head screw driver on the other with a lanyard tied. I am running way low on certain cord. I will tie them for you based on color choice. Camo is in short order right now. I do have some. I'm also short on black but have a little left.

I have lots of green, lots of khaki cord and orange although I'm getting short on it too. I also have some bright colored cord that is not para cord per say but nylon cord that is more 'feminine' if you are getting one of these for the gal in your life. Price will be $22.50 each shipped.

I'm going to stick with 30 at a time for these because for now I don't really know how many I'll need. Besides 30 seems to be something I can do in a weeks time without pressing me too much so that is within my comfort zone.

Please place your orders here and not in email. I want to be able to see it all right in front of me on the same page. It helps me keep it straight.

Also, I learned somethings in last go round.

Please include your screen names with your payment so I know who you are. I got all these real names in my pay pal account and in money orders and didn't know what from what so it helps. :D
As last time pay pal is preferred but money orders are fine too and checks if you have a gold or platinum account. Thanks guys.

1) BDWS - 1 Bead blasted black cord wrap (Paid)
SHIPPED
2) schiesz - 4 Engraved KCGA-2008 Orange cord wrap blue jean blue. (Paid)
SHIPPED
3) Murdok - 3 Violet black cord wrap, dark khaki green cord, BlueJeanBlue with orange cord (Paid)
SHIPPED
4) J85909266 - 1 blue jean blue with black cord (Paid)
SHIPPED
5) GeorgeMaggos - 1 bead blasted black cord wrapped (Paid)
SHIPPED
6) Teacher - 1 violet w/black cord wrap. Engrave CAP-J (Paid)
SHIPPED
7) CombatGrappler 1 Gold w/green cord wrap JRC engraved (Paid)
SHIPPED
8) SLW 1 violet w/black cord wrap. (Paid)
SHIPPED
9) Iamsmiling 1 bead blasted w/black cord wrap (Paid)
SHIPPED
10)Holmesmade 1 bead blasted no wrap. (Paid MO)
SHIPPED
11)islamoradamark 2 bead blasted w/black cord wrap(Paid MO)
SHIPPED
12)Nukemkb 1 my choice of color and multi color wrap (Paid)
SHIPPED
13)TX907 2- 1 dark khaki w/camo cord wrap, 1 bead blast w/dark green cord wrap(Paid)
SHIPPED
14)azshaman 1-violet w/black cord wrap(Paid)
SHIPPED
15)spiralarchitect 1- olive green w/ green wrap (Paid)
SHIPPED
16)Ducktaper 1 bead blasted w/ black cord wrap (Paid)
SHIPPED
17)greater 1 gold w/green cord wrap (Paid)
SHIPPED
18)gunfiter 1 bead blasted w/black cord wrap (Paid)
SHIPPED
19)clead 4 1BBw/ODcord 1 bluew/black cord 1 olive w/khaki cord 1 dark khaki w camo cord (Paid)
SHIPPED
20)symphonyincminor 1 bead blasted with black cord. (Paid)
SHIPPED
21)Briggz 1 gold w/green cord wrap (Paid)
SHIPPED

STR

Yo quiero uno!!!!!

Put me down for one bead blasted with black cord.

Thanks Steve,
Brett

Thanks for continuing these STR. I'd like to get 4, blue jean blue, orange cord wrap, with "KCGA 2008" engraved on them.

schiesz

Thanks I just edited and put that in the first post.

$22.50 each shipped.

STR

Thanks for continuing these STR. I'd like to get 4, blue jean blue, orange cord wrap, with "KCGA 2008" engraved on them.

schiesz

You know I've been thinking about this engraving. I can do it but I don't know how I'm going keep from covering that up when I cord wrap them. My punch set to do this is bigger letters than my STR signiture so the letters and numbers will take up a lot of space on the back side. Just FYI.

STR

Violet with black cord, dark khaki with green cord, and blue jeans with orange.

You know I've been thinking about this engraving. I can do it but I don't know how I'm going keep from covering that up when I cord wrap them. My punch set to do this is bigger letters than my STR signiture so the letters and numbers will take up a lot of space on the back side. Just FYI.

STR

Its fine if the cord wrap covers it. Just whatever you think is right.

schiesz

Ok. Just so you know. It will be under it though but I'm sure it will be visible to some extent just not as plainly seen if the cord wasn't there.

STR

Hey STR,

Got my PrySTRS's yesterday and dressed em up thanks! I already gave one away so I may be in for another one or three in the near future they make great gifts.

DSC02010.jpg

I'm gettin' a red x Chief.
Edit: Ok now I see em. Great job. Looking good too. Love that matching cord!

STR

Joe, and George, I have you down.
Thanks

STR

I want one more......

Color..... Whatever is the Darkest Blue you can do ... IF violet is darker, do it.....

....... wrapped in black cord if possible.

Same PayPal address ?

Yep. Paypal is Lgtfutatcableone.net

Thanks. I'll put you down.

STR

Check my color option again STR... I was doing an EDIT while you were posting......

I've been marking you guys paid as I see the payment.

My main concern is knowing who you are from the payment. I appreciate the early payments. Its not a requirement but its appreciated. However, it helps if you note your screen names in there with the notes so I know who you are. Please understand, if you tell me blue with black cord and pay me and I have three other payments the same day its easier for me to associate the real names with the screen names if you put them together for me.

Teach, blue jean blue or violet are about the same level of dark.

Thanks

STR

Back