Mini Titanium Nosferatu EDC!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is the mini version of my “Nosferatu” kwaiken. If you are looking for an extremely lightweight carry knife, this one is hard to beat!

The blade is made from solid 1/8" 6AL4V titanium. Titanium is 100% corrosion proof, making it ideal for humid/wet climates. The blade is chisel ground for a right hand user, and features a swedge along the spine to aid in penetration. I have also applied carbide along the edge of the knife for increased edge retention. The blade features a fine satin finish that is both attractive and practical.

The handle is exceptionally comfortable in either standard or reverse grip. The handle is skeletonized, making the knife even lighter. The wrap is nylon and is impregnated with epoxy to prevent unraveling or moisture retention. The under wrap is a choice piece of forest green sting ray skin.

The knife is extremely sharp and lightweight, making it a great EDC/defensive blade that is easy to carry!

- 6AL4V Titanium
- Extremely lightweight
- Satin finish
- 1/8 Stock
- Chisel hollow grind with swedge
- Faux carbide "hamon"
- 7.25" OAL, Actual cutting edge of just under 3.25"
- Extremely secure kydex sheath with neck lanyard
- Razor Sharp

$160

This price includes shipping (with insurance and tracking number) and all fees.
Overseas sales are fine, but the buyer will need to pay actual shipping costs. (This generally adds about $5.)

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two customers recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking! :D

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Back