Minnesota Bladesmiths??

Sorry to post this again but the original got lost in the software transition before I was able to read it. So...know of any makers working here in Minnesota?

------------------
jeff
Knives

[This message has been edited by JAS10 (edited 03-27-2001).]

Donald Lange out of Pelican Rapids, MN is an ABS Mastersmith who does some of the most flawless work I have seen at bargain basement prices. Last I heard, he had luekemia and was not taking new orders though.

------------------
Danbo, soul brother of Rambo

Doc Hagen- www.dochagen.com
R. B. Johnson, Clearwater MN. Don't know if he has a website.
Bill Fiorini- www.kokametalsmiths.com
Hope this helps.
smile.gif

He does not forge, but Gene Shadley lives up there.

------------------
" The real art of living is to keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post in memory of James Mattis

[This message has been edited by Gus Kalanzis (edited 03-28-2001).]

Jeff,

There is a stock removal maker named Chuck Steffen up in St. Michael that does some great mirror polished ATS-34 natural material handled Loveless style knives - just met Chuck last weekend at the Badger Show and was very impressed. Picked up a few pieces for my site but have not got them added on yet.

------------------
Kevin Pensinger
The EDGE Equipment
sales@theedgeequipment.com

Contact The EDGE for your custom cutlery needs!

R. B. Johnson doesn't have a web site that shows his knives. He is "shutter" a non-computer person. He makes great knives. One place his knives can be seen is at knifeart.com

------------------
A lefty trying to find his way in a righthanded world.
my art
BCC #942

Back