Miscellaneous Questions for Andy

Andy,
I know the events of the last 24 hours must be making things pretty hectic for you right now, so please take your time answering....I just wanted to get the questions out while I was thinking about them.

1) Any plans to have a training video made with your goods? Actually, as the 'hawk is not a particularly intuitive weapon to use and the Gov't is now training some of it's folks to use it, would you be able to tell me where they got someone to teach the troops how to use them. By The Way, if this is one of those
'I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" things...I'll pass. I'll figure it out for myself...I'm still pretty smart....
2) I don't know anything military unless it was in a Clancy novel, so the patch thing....I guess there's some sort of etiquette involved. Does the patch with your 'hawk on it replace something, or is it in addition to something (no some folks have to sew 2 patches on to their kit) or is it specific to some folks?

3) And could we get a decal of one of your 'hawks slapped on to a real Tomahawk missle? That would be a cool pic
4) Almost finally, what kind of bow do you shoot?
5) Finally, I don't recognize the 'hawks on the opening of your website from the products list...are you going to make one of these?....Sort of looks like a Brend, but not quite....
Thanks,Steve

2)

Back