MN07S mini military neck chain knife

I'm relieved that there will be more. I thought that I really missed out. I stay off line for a few days and look what I miss! If these are serrated I wonder what the airport security people will have to say?

Did someone say that there is an alternate source? I'd be very interested in getting one of these and would appreciate a nudge in the right direction!

------------------
Brent

Playing with sharp toys for sharp boys... uh, and girls I guess?

I'm with Brent. Anybody got a source for these? You can e-mail me if you are worried about a stampede.
wink.gif

Hey Sal, what are the chances of us Military Men getting a mini Military necklace or a Starmate???

I just got some of these in the other day. They are neat! I can't sell them for $49.95 though. $59.95 is the best I can do, shipping & tax included.

Bald1, You say you are retired Navy. How did you end up in South Dakota? I was raised in Mitchell and when I left, I never wanted to go back.

I went to school out there at the School of Mines in '64/'65 before I joined the Navy. I know that you are in the "banana belt", but I have seen it so cold there that the air was frozen, not to mention 38 inches of snow on Mother's Day in '65.

When I retired I stayed in San Diego. I figure I'll NEVER have to shovel snow out here. (If I do, I'll learn to speak Mexican and move south).

Take care.

Dennis

------------------
Isn't it amazing how 2 cents worth of opinion takes up a quarter's worth of paper???

Please excuse the crayon. They won't let us have anything sharp in here.
wrightknife@ixpres.com

Any of these knives available in plainedge? (Sorry to sound like a broken record, Sal and Danelle)

------------------
Clay Fleischer
cdfleischer@yahoo.com

"My redneck past is nipping at my heels..." -BF5

Received mine on Monday, yesterday I went to the Jewelers and bought a 30" silver chain to replace the rather wimpy chain it came with. My wife even thought it was "cute". Today I'll wear it to work, probably scare the sheeple though.

------------------
LD
"Every Dog Has His Day"

Dennis,

I got transplanted out here thanks to BRAC and the USAF. I had been at Mare Island Naval Shipyard for a decade as a civilian. Oh well
smile.gif

You're right about this place... the weather is always changing. But having been raised in Syracuse, the snow here is really nothing... it's the occassional wind and the wind chill factor that can straighten you right up.

Back on topic, I've gold filled the little Spydie emblem and replaced the chain with a thick 30 incher. Works for me
smile.gif
!

-=[Bob]=-

OK !!! I managed to score one of these little trinkets from Dennis Wright (see post above) today at his store. He's got a nice little set up (NOT in a mall) with some really nice knives for sale. It was fun meeting and talking in person with another forumite. Dennis answered a few firearms questions for me too, he's a pretty savvy guy. Dennis, I may have to come back and get that Al Mar Passport from you, I'm still thinking about it ! Dennis has more of the Spydie neck oieces too, so give him a yell if you want one.

Thanks Brian. I appreciate the business and the good words. Have a safe & fun weekend.

DB your's is boxed up and waiting for UPS to open Tuesday. Thanks.

------------------
Isn't it amazing how 2 cents worth of opinion takes up a quarter's worth of paper???

wrightknife@ixpres.com

Bald1,

AMEN on the wind. My father was a bus driver out there for many years. He used to say that it was the only state in the Union where two truckers could pass each other going opposite directions and BOTH be bucking a headwind.

I built myself a homemade iceboat and took it out on the lake near where I lived one winter. ('58 or '59, I think.) Darn near got killed when the wind caught the bedsheet I used for a sail. It seems I forgot to put brakes on the thing, or maybe I just didn't know how and said the heck with it. It was kind of like being a passenger on a Sidewinder.(Missle) Thank God for snowbanks. I wasn't hurt too bad....until my mother found out that I had used one of her good bedsheets. Oh well..I lived, therefore I learned.

Have a good weekend. The weather out there should be pretty nice right now.

Take care.
Dennis

------------------

wrightknife@ixpres.com

[This message has been edited by Dennis Wright (edited 30 May 1999).]

Back