Mnandi..advice..help..suggestions..

My Mnandi has served me quite well. It's thin blade slices fruit well. I find the knife to be very handy. At work it rides in the shirt pocket of my scrubs. I think that it would be up to almost any job that the small Seb could do.

Was reading Annes post and thought I would stick some advice in here, when trying to remove a old sticker from anything liek a car where you dont want to screw the paint up with anything strong, use peanut butter, yep thats what I said peanut butter. Smear it all over the sticker wait a few min and the sticker will usually peel right off.

Oh thanks for the advice on the Mnandi, I am ordering a Sebanza 1st, might consider the Mnandi later have not decided yet. but all the help has been nice guys.

I'm looking at getting a Small Sebbie or a Mnandi. My question is the clip on the Mnandi. How functional is it? Is it big enough or is it better to carry in a sheath or pocket? Thanks!

I think that the Mnandi clip is highly functional. It's very much like the clip on a pen. It rides securely in my front pocket or my shirt pocket. It works very well for me.

emil, the clip on the Mnandi is seriously beefy, at least as strong as the Sebenza clip, if not more so. The Mnandi clip is machined with a couple grooves through the thinner section (sort of a tapered W-beam), with the bolt and clasping sections being very thick. For comparision, the Sebenza clip is just a bent piece of Ti, not nearly as refined but both work quite well.

Back