Mnandi: My latest Obsession

Long live the Mnandi! I just received my first one today! Never held or seen one before, but I blindly took the leap after going through this thread from page one. This knife is the perfect size for my style of EDC. I already know what I'm buying myself for Christmas. (mischievous grin)

2003 Snakewood. I like it, a lot.

xkop5rl.jpg

PgILks3.jpg

DHzK08r.jpg

Dcdavis

Gold Member
Long live the Mnandi! I just received my first one today! Never held or seen one before, but I blindly took the leap after going through this thread from page one. This knife is the perfect size for my style of EDC. I already know what I'm buying myself for Christmas. (mischievous grin)

2003 Snakewood. I like it, a lot.

xkop5rl.jpg

PgILks3.jpg

DHzK08r.jpg
66E4407B-D8B4-4477-B522-FF4FD2BFFE78.jpeg Congratulations Talus Talus . Beautiful knife and glad your enjoying it. That’s the only Mnandi I own. Box elder. Doesn’t get much pocket time but worth keeping in my collection nonetheless

CPP

One of the best photos...takes us back to the 70's, tractor trucks, Gordon & Smith decks, and Sims wheel....oh and CRK Mnandi!
It was a rather random juxtaposition: 70s skateboarding with... knives. Did Sims make Road Riders? It originally had Bennett trucks and Road Riders but I broke the trucks ollieing on it. Something else it wasn't exactly made for

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC