1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Mnandi pocketslip

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by addylo, Nov 6, 2017.

1. addylo

addylo

Oct 28, 2009
    Just received the new buffalo leather pocketslip (small) from KSF and found it makes a great home for my Mnandi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lemmuhj, HST, Thin-Slice and 5 others like this.
  2. Wrobelan

Wrobelan

Aug 28, 2011
    I saw that too. Thanks for the pics; it’s great to know the slip works with mnandis!

3. Scotcha

Scotcha

Oct 25, 2013
    Thanks for posting the pics. I bought a few for my Mnandis. I like the size and look of these much better than the CRK pouch.

HST likes this.
  4. Curl of the Burl

Curl of the Burl Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2013
    I’ve got mine in the sheath supplied by CRK. This one looks to fit tighter. Just fits by the look of it. For the price I might try it. Love the CRK for my small sebenza but not so much for the mnandi for some reason.

5. peterbright

peterbright Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 29, 2016
    Seems like a great deal, will probably pick up two to try.

6. lemmuhj

lemmuhj Gold Member Gold Member

May 2, 2010
    Wow those are cool