Moash

fake picture fake picture!!! All lies all lies!! This cannot be!! .....................relinquish that blade to me at once or be eradicated!! I must have it!! Resistance if futile!!!

:rolleyes: Aliens wearing Bermuda shorts and blasting Buffett landed in my backyard today...

I have 7 Lamborghinis, 5 McLarens and an FA18 Hornet parked in my intergalactic starcruiser. Must get some pics to share...

I just won the mega buck lottery, I shot a world record buck last year that I hadn't even taken pics of yet, I partied with Hugh Hefner and 43 of the hottest playboy bunnies last night but I forgot my camera, and I have my own tv show but it hasn't aired just yet..................not trying to brag, I'm just happy about it.

Last month I won the Tour de France without using drugs.... I must share some pics and B-samples.... My girlfriend, Adriana Lima was so pleased for me.

Also, I make blade which will outperform all other production knives and 99.999% of all custom knives.... it can be bent to 360 degrees without catastrophic damage... Baton through Keith Richard's liver (toughest substance known to man).... it can even be left for three weeks in the girly mosh pit of a Justin Beiber concert without rusting..... See the performance video on my website......

I've heard there was only ten of me, can anyone verify this??

Pics or it didn't happen :D :D :D

Wow... you DO have one!

Now how am I gonna get this alien to finish his BBQ and leave. He's drinking all my beer.

alien_bbq_photosculpture-p153342890522009839env3c_400.jpg

It is indeed awesome. My .32 hogfsh is pound for pound my most bomb proof knife. Can only imagine what the mother feels like. Go give that chubby hog a work out! She will thank u later : )

ha! gotta love BF though: post for a satin/snake GW in the WTB section, & some old stealth hog emails you w/"gee i don't have a GW, but how about this old MOASH?" :eek: imagine how tough it was trying to respond calmly, & cooly to that email...

ha! gotta love BF though: post for a satin/snake GW in the WTB section, & some old stealth hog emails you w/"gee i don't have a GW, but how about this old MOASH?" :eek: imagine how tough it was trying to respond calmly, & cooly to that email...

Sweet score and fantastic blade! The merits of using the WTB section...wow!

Now go beat the crap out of that beast and show us some pics :D

$600 is not a bad price. They were $527 plus shipping if I remember correctly.

P1030728.jpg

MOASH2.jpg

$600 is not a bad price. They were $527 plus shipping if I remember correctly.

P1030728.jpg

MOASH2.jpg

you got the original run AND you're actually USING it!!! :eek: well, shut my mouth... you sir, are the man. i shall now tip my hat, & attempt to back out quietly, before i suffer any more humiliation at the hooves of uber-hogs such as yourself... good day, all!!

What the heck else are you supposed to do with 'em? :confused:

Choppers2.jpg

Choppers.jpg

I use this one too.

SHBM2.jpg

Damn right Mr. Guyon! That certainly rings true in my philosophy towards indestructible cutlery :thumbup:

You and all the other users of old school, limited, rare models, etc have my respect for putting that awesome steel to USE :)

And sheeit, they always clean up nicely if you ever decide you want to start over again with a fresh blade...or sadistically decide to punish those sweet, sweet Busse (and kin) to life in dark, lifeless safe. Busses and kin love nature and the outside world at least as much as the rest of us do! To deprive them of that is cruel and unusual punishment in my book ;)

Back