Mobile Devices Not Showing PIcs.

BA_Colt

Don't make me slap you the kielbasa.
Gold Member
I use a iPad OS.13.6.1. Also a Android 7.0 ya I know old. Some avatars show and then not. Same with my posted pics. They are when I check to see my spelling mistakes with edit but not on the post. It happens when I look at other’s posts. Not always but enough to be annoying.

I know you are busy. I enjoy this site. I won’t leave. I just want to use my iPad.

Lots of i in this I rant. Oh no no I in rant. Oops another i.

No worries I know things can be intensively frustrating when it comes to IT.

Same here, android user...pretty much only use my phone to access the site so it's pretty darn frustrating:(

Only use my phone as well. Getting tired of clicking 'reply' just to see the pictures someone has posted.

Same on my older iPad, and on my iPhone as well. Both running Safari.

Try switching to the desktop version of the site. Fixed the issue for me. (Shouldn’t change anything else. Mobile and desktop versions of the site look the same.)

I’m only sporadically seeing avitars and pics on my iPhone.
It doesn’t matter if I’m using Safari or Chrome.
iOS 13.6.1, iPhone Xs.

My iPad seems to be working, but It’s an older iPad Air2 running iOS 13.5.1.

Nothing I have tried on my end fixed the only sometimes can see avatars and pics including my own. Frustrating. When I post a pic it looks good. Go back a few minutes later, just text.

Yup, still showing up inconsistently for me as well:(

On an iPhone (and guessing iPad is similar), can tap the AA and try the desktop view. On other devices, if there is a set of 3 vertical dots, click that and see if there is a desktop view option. That's what I do on my Kindle and it seems to work. But once selected, it won't stay forever, so will have to keep switching it.

View attachment 1428778

View attachment 1428781

Back